Law Enforcement Votes

I’ll be honest, in my opinion this poll is a load of sh-…

departments aren’t enemies
departments aren’t at war

They are supposed to work together as a team and help each other out, not battle to be the best

People have opinions on which they like the most, but none are “bad”

If this vote is going to influence which department you attempt to join: it’s your choice what department you join (as long as your eligible) and if you can’t make a discussion of what to join, then don’t… you shouldn’t be relying on people to choose for you. Yes they can give advice but there is no need for a poll titled “which department is the best”

I’ll probably get hate for this but I don’t care

10 Likes

All of FNG is a LEA!

13 Likes

As a current Correctional Officer, and being someone who served in both FSP and SCSO, I can tell you that this poll is subjective.

There isnt a “best” agency, hell they all are different and serve a different roleplay role, below I compiled a list of each’s specific duties which makes them differ from the rest.

State Patrol - Mainly traffic related, would be beneficial for those who prefer traffic or dealing with things on the highways

Sheriff’s Office - Mainly community policing, a lot more responding to calls and a large majority is sitting in redwood/general patrol

Homeland Security:

• Federal Protective Service is basically SCSO but for Prom
  • Secret Service Uniformed Division is about the same as FPS but just for SS

Bureau of Investigation - FBI is largely unmarked and in charge of more high-level crime, including the most wanted and the gangs. While FBI Police is a thing, it is rare and extremely difficult to join, considered the hardest agency to join.

Military Police - Mainly NG-related things, tends to deal with a lot of trespassers but there is times where they help out.

Coast Guard - Basically Military Police but water

Corrections - Mainly dealing with prison, we also have a marine division that patrols the waters

As you can see, this list is still missing out on the core related functions, as there isn’t a clear divide between departments, there is a lot of overlap, and a lot of times where 3+ agencies could all be on one call together. I’ve been in 3 of them so far and they all operate relatively the same, same basic structure, they all just have different policies.

10 Likes

hi cutie

6 Likes

Man I just did this off the top of my head, I named them all off the top of head

6 Likes

:bring all

4 Likes

I just kinda wanted to know what department is voted as best, I do not wish to start wars between departments,

5 Likes

FSP FSP FSP FSP

4 Likes

Lt col, or major?

4 Likes

i don’t understand

4 Likes

Aren’t you a lt col or a major

5 Likes

no, that’s devblue99

4 Likes

hes neither

4 Likes

i am ripoff developingtheblue

5 Likes

ohhhh makes sense

5 Likes

i’m pretty sure that the objective best answer to this is dhs

8 Likes

i’ve been in everything except: doc, mp, and fbi

scso twice
fsp once
dhs as a crt sgt, ss agent, fps officer
fng private

a bit biased cause i had a lot of fun as dhs

6 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/national-guard-duty-act/1197
The Firestone National Guard shall be considered the primary armed force of the State of Firestone.
(a) Their jurisdiction is set by deployment (see Section 2).
(b) They shall also be considered a Law Enforcement Agency.

:weary: :weary: :weary:

14 Likes

I don’t understand how that is relevant, nor has anyone asked.

4 Likes

you counted fng:mp as a “law enforcement department” when, in fact, the entirety of the national guard is a law enforcement department! i was correcting your error (:

15 Likes