no

4 Likes

who r u

3 Likes

i am à citizen and I am not required to tell U my name and badge

4 Likes

i asked

5 Likes

He was kicked out of either POST or SCSO according to his forums profile.

6 Likes

ok there really isn’t a point in explaining 2 you since its difficult to comprehend

10 Likes

"State of Firestone: Middle Class Citizen

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Cadet (Removed)

Firestone State Patrol: Probationary Trooper (Failed Final Exam)

Firestone Department of Transportation: Public Employee (Fired)

Firestone Department of Public Works: Cadet (Failed to submit exam)

Peace Officer Standards & Training: Certified (Class 52)"

@robloxelsuper

8 Likes

Wasn’t kicked out of either,

Still post certified

Resigned from SCSO.

4 Likes

you sure? no platoon board shows any record of your name, only record I can find of your name is a denied application.

11 Likes

I applied first I got accepted and left, the second time I applied I got denied. If I wanted I could probably find the acceptance letter.

2 Likes

Incorrect. You were removed from the academy.

7 Likes

I fucking resigned, I am the one who would know, instead of you digging up SCSO archives for this. It’s funny your taking this that seriously.

2 Likes

are u mad that u got caught impersonating a LEO

2 Likes

How am I impersonating…?

2 Likes

saying that u were a leo when u were just a cadet who failed the academy

3 Likes

Failed, you know what’s failing, out of that whole damn phase 1 I was the only person who knew how to breach, and I got shit for not doing the instructors job, and teaching. Furthermore, that isn’t the legal definition of impersonating

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/a-bill-to-amend-a-bill-to-replace-and-fix-the-impersonation-law-v3/11492

2 Likes

damn i hit a nerve!! okay so uh stop saying u have leo experience when u didnt pass the academy

3 Likes

How about we add FSP to that, check your facts and know what the hell your talking about. I passed POST, which is the states legal law enforcement academy. Let’s go back to FSP, during my time as a cadet of FSP, I did at least 3 ride alongs, which I can provide the name of the trooper who was the ride along Officer. I passed the supervised shift of FSP, with a decent score, can’t remember the exact score.

2 Likes