Law Enforcement Votes

So, I’m trying to find out which law enforcement department is best in your opinion.

Which Law Enforcement Department is Best
  • Stapleton County Sheriffs Office
  • Firestone State Patrol
  • Firestone b (word that idk how to spell) of Investigation
  • Department of Homeland Security
  • Firestone National Guard, Military Police
  • Department of Corrections

0 voters

This may or may not choose what department I join.

6 Likes

It all varies on what you prefer and what different types of law enforcement you enjoy. If you want to just patrol and such I recommend FSP or SCSO to start off. If you enjoy the correctional genre ofc DOC is something you’d want to look into however it can get really slow so I’ve heard. If you just recently got certified I believe you’re not eligible anyways for FBI.

4 Likes

Well that’s the issue, I have previously been in FSP & SCSO, however, for SCSO I left and FSP I failed final. But, I got blacklisted from FSP because I reapplied and I may or may not’ve used a leaked POST guide (plz don’t take my post cert I worked my ass off for it)

I was certified back In 52 I think

5 Likes

RIP, I’d recommend just trying to get back into SCSO or going to DOC. I mean you could apply anywhere but having a blacklist from FSP is going to lessen your chances of getting into any of those really selective agencies such as FNG, DHS, or FBI.

5 Likes

I tried FBI, failed because they were picky about how I didn’t have 5 sentences for skills. SCSO, I’ve heard a lot about. From what I’ve seen doing corrections is hell with punching

4 Likes

caught in 4k

7 Likes

As all of these comments are most likely going to say the same thing, it truly does depend on your type of policing. If you’re into field operations, tactical operations, and protecting government officials and such, go DHS. If you enjoy just investigations, try FBI again.

As an FSP Admissions Officer, I am not sure on your blacklist. I looked into it and it looks like it’s temporary, for 6 months. So, I’d go for an appeal on that if you’d like.

However, the main difference between SCSO and FSP is most likely the type of operations they do. The State Patrol is mainly focused on traffic operations and perhaps responding to a few calls. SCSO is mainly responding to calls and is mainly more action-packed whereas the State Patrol is more laid back.

5 Likes

i should’ve perm. blacklisted him :confused: instead of 6 months

13 Likes

stop.

5 Likes

:grimacing:

5 Likes

True, I’ve tried appealing like 2 or 3 times, and they’ve been denied so

5 Likes

It expires June 11th I think.

5 Likes

sheeeesh

4 Likes

I’ll look once I get home, I may try to appeal again

5 Likes

hi blif!!!

5 Likes

If you fail again, I simply suggest waiting it out.

4 Likes

yoooo.

10 Likes

Alright, I appreciate the help.

4 Likes

Not a problem!

4 Likes

I bear do not understand why fsp is above scso

9 Likes