Ladies and Gentlemen, This is SWAT

the amount of effort you’re putting into this is amazing, if only you all were this civil in the game itself. Lol. Take a breather buddy, go outside.

2 Likes

Oh yes, you are blind if you see nothing wrong with the evidence provided, I wasn’t affected by shit to even be a little butt hurt, the post shows the extend things are now allowed with SWAT which is supposed to be a group of elite and professional officers.

2 Likes

I have yet to see any “dicsussions” on improvement. All I see is you attacking a division for the actions of one employee. I love how you consistently say “group”, “officers”, and other plural references, but you have yet to post anything without Neptune in it. Back to my point earlier: If you actually did give a shit about improving the division, you’d see his Sergeant, XO, or CO, but because you’re on the forums complaining, talking a whole lot of shit, and not bringing any solutions in return to the table, I’m going to go ahead and assume this is just you trying to cause trouble.

5 Likes

You misled the forum audience into believing this is about all of SWAT, when in actuality, this is just about NeptuneStryker.

You should’ve just handled this privately with him through Discord, an individual who has developed a reasonable degree of propriety would’ve taken that course of action.

5 Likes

I aint no law expert but if I remember from my CFL class and day as a street attorney I don’t think you can go lethal on a car that hits your car

2 Likes

Purpose of the forum has been established, acting on it is at the discretion of the community, Again nothing on this post is about crying over what was done, it simply sheds light and makes room for improvement to happen at the willingness of the officer that is, it is not my job to come up with solutions to problems officers face, it’s up to them and their division leaders to do so.

2 Likes

Serious question: Are you an alt of redwhiteandpew? This sure sounds like crying to me:

You played yourself.

You’re right, it’s not your job or responsibility to come up with solutions to problems, you simply cause more. It’s also not your job to use the forums to bitch about a single person all the while completely lying to everyone about it being a division problem.

5 Likes

all i can do is agree with lidels, all you are doing is attempting to attack someone, who is actually quite a good operative, only to get them to lose their career, you aren’t seeking any improvement from SWAT for this, you will literally go back to running into crossfire and trying to end more careers.

5 Likes

As a FORMER SWAT COMMANDER, for over a year if you seriously want to improve and help out and shed light on things, you deal with it properly. Your definition of shedding light on whatever this is, isn’t the best thing to do and all it does is cause this drama. I swear on my life, if you bring this privately to SWAT command it would’ve been handled properly and they would’ve done something about it. It’s easy for outsiders to judge when we have wrong doings but when it comes to us doing our job 1000 times and have 1 mistake pisses us off. Ask any tactical employee, it’s better if you personally go to them and fix it instead of “exposing” them. We know a “ROBLOX” group isn’t going to be perfect but if you want the best experience in Firestone why not help out and report it properly instead making Firestone more toxic than it is.

6 Likes

I don’t be blame the swat operator for the snowman’s deaths

3 Likes

um… yes you can go lethal on a car that hits you…

2 Likes

Ok sorry I didn’t know you can actually go lethal on a car hits your own car.

2 Likes

this is a game man 90% of the people here are in high school and 8% are in college
i’ve never understood why we need to be PROFESSIONAL AND MATURE 24/7 like let us joke around we’re not real cops

6 Likes

Most honest comment in firestone history.

5 Likes

Turned into a shit show. Respect each other.

1 Like