JxstDev for Senate

Hello Citizens,

I am JxstDev, and I am running for a Position in the Firestone Senate. I firstly want to thank you for letting me do a speech to Campaign and to even Read my speech, and I hope can help the state within my best abilities, and to be honest with you all, I am the right choice to represent you the citizens and the state in the Senate. Maybe a few of you citizens know me as I am fairly new to Firestone, I started my Cerrer with POST, I graduated in POST Class 45.

Current/Former Positions:

Current: DOC Correctional Officer

Former: FSP Probinary Trooper

Former: FFA Applicant

Former: POST Cadet (Graduated Class 45)

If elected to the Senate, I plan to work with the citizens, because everyone deserves a voice and I’ll bring their voice to congress. I, will be professional in the senate. I plan to work on many things we need which will be listed down below. I will listen and talk to the citizens which is you on what you want done. After all, this state deserves to unite together and if I am in the senate, I’ll pass good laws and I will reject bad laws that would hurt or will be successful in the state. I want to make sure that I have senators on my side, so if I write a bill and many senators don’t agree, I won’t propose it unless I really believe it will make the state better.

Some of the things I plan to accomplish if elected to the State

are:

Establish a criminal code

Help create a uniformed criminal code

I plan on listening to the citizens and have your voices heard. I will protect and defend the constitution in all ways I can. I will get this state united in the Senate. I want to Thank you for your time out of your day to read my speech and consider me a senator, and feel free to ask any questions.

(Also I did the Campaign speech on my old BrannanLaw forum account until my JxstDev forum account gets accepted)

Link to the Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-KbaAoXjwHDKrsSKJXc-C41ZVmIE_mBTpETT6jUgZs

1 Like

Okay, my question is that you do understand that you need a balance between the Government Officials and the members of the public correct? Also you would need to work hard to get those senators to change their minds on if the bill is right or not and have the public’s say in it as well, as at the end of the day we all be following that law and wouldn’t it be fair if the citizens would have their say on the bill has been proposed?

dawidek2015
Private First Class,
Firestone National Guard
Secret Service Agent,
Department of Homeland Security

1 Like

I do understand.

1 Like

But the citizens would most likely create the law and I’d ask the senators is it a good law so can I propose it.

1 Like

I see,

knowing that your goals in this term are establishing the criminal code.

My other question is this, what do you mean by that, if the first goal of yours is to establish a criminal code but the other is help create a uniformed criminal code?

1 Like

What do you think about the jail times?

1 Like

I’d start off within the County Council as your experience reflects very much on your capability of holding this importunate and crucial office position, I also have other reasons on why I do not wish to support you but I shall refrain from saying such.

1 Like

Alright to answer questions, i’ll Talk about daws firstly. I believe this state has a long sentence which needs to change. That’s what I feel about the jail times.

And again for you daws is we need better jail times for better roleplay, we have to many laws that are stupid that needs to be out of Firestone becuase they shouldn’t be there. That’s my opinion and with all the abusives all departments are doing we gotta say that to be honest, we need better and new laws that can be updated.

Also in Article III Section III, it states “Judges are responsible for administering just punishments. To receive these punishments the individual in question must have been proven guilty beforehand, in the court of law. Punishments of convicted individuals consist of the following, but are not limited to: in game imprisonment not to exceed 72 hours, demotion in group rank, removal from agencies/departments/positions, etc.” I could propose the bill to the senate when it passes the senate it would go to the house then Governor, it would be in the Section.

1 Like

So are brannanlaw and jxstdev two different accounts?

Former account is BrannanLaw, Jordan.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support! Let’s go full on Reformative baby!

1 Like

We got a support, sadly he doesn’t have a forum account.

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632599042060451841/643193867398676520/Screenshot_20191110-150230.jpg

1 Like

Support. Deputy poolshark1118 Arborfield City Council

1 Like

Support

Support

I support.

1 Like

I support.

1 Like

I got 10 Supports! Thank you all that supported me and it’s now time for the race to begin, I just received my 11th Supporter! I am now on the ballot because I have over 10 Supporters!