Justice For ElJefeDe_Texas

As you may know, ElJefeDe_Texas was recently issued a warrant for his arrest and was fired from his position at snacees. This was due to him calling 911 to tell LEOs first to come to his store wins 5k. This was a friendly competition in his eyes, and I will admit it’s illegal, but I don’t think it should’ve gone this far. Jefe was the ONLY active employee at the gas station and he was providing good RP to both criminals AND LEOs. The least we can do for him is to try and get him his job back. Sign this petition to get Jefe reinstated into Snacees.

It’s crazy that SCSO allows one arrest, but not even a gas station does…

• Reinstate ElJefeDe_Texas to Snacees!

0 voters

2 Likes

IDK what he did but bring him back!

1 Like

That’s stupid, I won’t sign, he should have used his brain

4 Likes

dude, no. he did something illegal and he got disciplined. don’t be stupid, learn from your mistakes.

6 Likes

its a gas station just let him back @TobooRacc who cares

2 Likes

badrmoroccogothacked’s stupid, I won’t sign, badrmoroccogothacked should have used his brain

1 Like

original pizza allows felons, join us instead

5 Likes

i second

2 Likes

Why would someone call cops and tell them FIRST TO GET HERE GETS 5K that’s stupid, he was also on team and wasn’t professional so he should have been fired

1 Like

You do realize, under the current legal landscape, criminals can work in businesses, his career isn’t over at ‘Snacees’. I’m not going to nullify the warrant I authorized for his arrest on that subjective basis, he did in fact commit a crime and I saw worthy evidence for a warrant.

4 Likes

):<
angry

1 Like

but you get mad when you got clowned on for literally breaking policies in SCSO
ok.

2 Likes

HE’S A FUCKING GAS STATION EMPLOYEE, YOU REALIZE THAT RIGHT

2 Likes

wdym i broke policies, i resigned, stop spreading false crap cuxle

1 Like

idc about the warrant i just think he shouldn’t have been fired

2 Likes

you’re yelling at me for? if i had an employee that did that they’re setting a bad example of the company, wouldnt want them back either

3 Likes

bro its a fucking gas station you realize that right

2 Likes

lol i always prank call 911 and i work for like 3 different businesses

2 Likes

even if it’s a gas station, he shouldn’t do that

1 Like

Someone commits crime :arrow_right: warrant issued = justice

am confused

4 Likes