Elect sincere_aedn for House of Representatives

SINCERE_AEDN
FOR FIRESTONE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

“To Steward Firestone the right way”

OFFICE OF SINCERE_AEDN: Trello
DISCORD: aedn5935

ABOUT ME

Greetings! I hope this speech finds you in great health. My name is sincere_aedn, formerly known as jrfiremean. In December of 2023, I returned from a multi-year departure from the State of Firestone and I’m back better than ever. I have been a Citizen of the State since late 2018. Since my residency, I have served in numerous Public Service agencies and Government Entities. You may click the link to my office above where you can find my previous employment and certification records before my departure.

Where are you now? I now serve as a Corporal for the Prominence District Police and a Public Employee for the Department of Transportation. Currently in training for the Firestone National Guard and Firestone Park Service. I plan to continue my employment with these departments for the time being. While employed within these departments, I plan to obtain a State BAR certification and pursue a long-term career in the Department of Justice.

If you have questions regarding any of the information provided, feel free to reach out via Discord.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leadership

In 2021, after serving numerous years in public service agencies, I decided to run for the House of Representatives. The speech for said election can be found here: Jrfiremean for House of Representatives. I was elected and embraced my tenure in the House of Representatives.

Throughout my term, I proposed an article of legislation that was passed, amended at a later date, and remains in effect. It can be found here: An Amendment to Grant FBI Access to Fed’s Residence. Additionally, I amended and voted upon numerous other articles of legislation during September/October of 2021.

I vacated my office in good standing with the legislative branch. I am eager to return to office and execute my agenda alongside other Representatives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mission Statement

“To Steward Firestone the right way”

What is Stewardship?
Stewardship is a concept I hold dearly in my heart. To steward is to supervise, maintain, or take care of. More specifically, the way you handle something that doesn’t belong to you.

When it comes to Serving in the House of Representatives, it is important to acknowledge a few things:

• The seat is not owned, it is occupied
  • You represent the Citizens’ best interest, not your own
  • You are entrusted with a responsibility that has a more direct impact than others

If elected, I am committed to actively stewarding the seat, the best interest of the Citizens, and the responsibilities of Representative to the best of my ability.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Agenda

While I do not have a fixed checklist of tasks to accomplish during my tenure as Representative, I do have goals I wish to meet by the end of my time in office;

• I would like to see some more accountability in our Government, especially in the Legislative and Executive branches. To pursue this, I will continually hold those in Office to their word. I will not stand by or tolerate a betrayal of one’s own word without reasonable justification.
  • Our Government, like any other, is imperfect. Throughout my tenure as Representative, I will be carefully analyzing and reviewing legislation to ensure closure of loopholes or provision of clarity.
  • As I stated in my analysis of leadership, a leader should be resilient. I aim to remain attentive to the State and its needs, being proactive in creating necessary legislation for problems that may arise.
  • I would like to see some consistency throughout the State when it comes to recordkeeping. I plan to devote my time to researching and testing methods of recordkeeping for both departments and government agencies within the State. This entails no definite action, just a proposal to the public and an idea to create consistency.

To add a final note, I do intend to devote time to earning a BAR certification. I see it only beneficial and respected that a Legislative Official demonstrates an effort to genuinely understand the law and its processes thoroughly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Employment History

My resume is quite extensive, therefore, I suggest you utilize the Trello link listed above. My Office has plenty of information regarding past employment and certification. You can find additional information there as well.

! DISCLAIMER !
Little to no information in my Office should be relied upon for official use. I am still working on gathering information to assemble detailed records of myself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CLOSING STATEMENT

With all the information provided, I hope you will consider supporting me in this run for the House of Representatives. As a sincere individual, please understand that I am a man of my word and hope to benefit the Citizens in the best ways possible. If there are any questions, I am open to inquiry through Discord direct message.

I wish the best of luck to all candidates. Thank you.

Sincerely,
aedn
Former Representative
Corporal, Prominence District Police

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Support…

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

This is a really well put together post for a House campaign, I can tell you’ll put good work into your term.

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

I support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like