Joshernaut & NotoriousAmerican for Governor and Lt Governor

You haven’t known him long enough then

Again, changing opinion on dime to appeal to other voters on something they opposed not even a week ago? Everyone has a right to an opinion but the quick switch especially for what he is running for is fishy to do

shark lets be honest, dont lie and say you havent changed your opinion before

listen notorious is toxic sometimes but aren’t we all? dont use an ad hominem attack, attack his campaign or plans

2 Likes

Rarely, and I def dont do it during a campaign. I keep my ideals straight and dont try to milk for every vote by saying anything to appeal to others

Our plans are basic right now. It’s an outline of focus points. We’re not addressing issues out of the gate for the purpose of placing solutions before you have a clear grasp to all of it, it is not the best idea. We know from experience, it’s better to discuss and develop on these things, and look at the public input to the points you’ve placed out before you place in your solution. We already have plans that we will be more than happy to express in further speeches, rallies and debates. It’s something we most definitely look forward to, but for this we are asking for the public to focus on what we want to focus on - issues, and what we are prioritizing first and foremost. Explanations will be rolling out soon with furthered support and Q&A’s our campaign may host.

this was made poorly tbh

Once again, this happened roughly 3 years ago. Yes, an impeachment technically never ‘nullifies’ (goes away) randomly, but remorse is definitely expected from any alike human being. Very alien of you. images

Next, it is quite literally his own decision to support, it can not be alienated.

Wild thought, but I honestly think he’s going to do much more to fix our government branches with Joshernaut and write more competent, publicly supported, and stable executive orders.

1 Like

josh is going to neglect departments, he should be lt gov you should be gov

just like how shark neglected every department under him

he also failed to manage dpw so

This is simply true at all. I’ve already explained that I spoke with a developer in regards to the progress of v3, and with that knowledge, it changed my opinion as its release may potentially be sooner than I expected. This is obviously a change in plans in terms of the Department. I truly appreciate any concerns that are directed towards me, but please do not make misleading and gratuitous statements.

(this is in relate to above, it wouldn’t met reply about the DoS Situation)

To shark:

You should be proposing a Set date and seeing if they can meet the date… You have a Department of State for a reason, utilize it and connect us with other nations/states. This can also bring in more people to the State, people that didn’t even know Firestone existed.
There’s a lot of shit you could have done while you was in Office. You could have started by evaluating each Department under your Executive Branch, seeing how their leadership teams have proceeded from the last term.
You could have evaluated them, checked their leaderships team, see what resources you can lend to them, and work on improving and advertising their departments. Such as FDPW, as a Former Senior Public Employee within your term, you gave us 1 call which was the one a couple of days ago, a couple of days ago is too late. FDPW have suffered for so long, they struggle to keep 50+ members, unlike all the Law Enforcement Departments that can reach about 100+ members. Yes, some people perfer Law Enforcement and Medical Roleplay, but you didn’t attempt to reach out to them and provide what they needed, only recently If I recall a bill passed about raising their waiges. It’s pathetic that you say “Been trying” obviously you wasn’t trying hard enough, I’ve spreaded my concerns in the House of Representatives, in the main general discord (when you was talking) etc, and you ignored us. You aren’t fit for office and we shouldn’t be neglected any further. There’s no point in you re-running.

lul

support

1 Like

LMAOO

Support lol!

I don’t really think this is the place to discuss things with shark. Idk if you noticed but this isn’t his speech.

he’s commenting on other people so might as well comment on him

To be completely honest DOS just needs to go. All the Ro-nations are different and relations never last long. It’s not like we have an economy either where we get certain goods or more money because we have relations with other Roblox States. The only thing relations does is lets us say “hey we are friends!” which isn’t even completely true either. The only time it was useful is when FS and Docklands came together to raid Rockport (ah good times) which FS could have easily done themselves, and now both of those States no longer exist.

1 Like

it doesnt people see it that way because the administration failed and didnt motivate anyone to join

It has nothing to do with motivation, it has to do with other groups which aren’t competent enough to be an affiliate. Since you seem to know so much about how to make it successful then please enlighten me with your great plan.

1 Like

You have my support.
Will be looking forward to both of you in office.
Signed,
Proqix

2 Likes