• Section II: Executive Branch
  • Section III: Legislative Branch
  • Section IV: Judicial Branch
  • Section V: County Government
  • Section VI: Foreign Policy
  • Section VII: Conclusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello there,

My name is Joshernaut, and I am declaring my candidacy for Governor alongside my Lieutenant Governor Candidate NotoriousAmerican, for the Gubernatorial elections of January 2020. We will try our best to convey our plans to you, the Citizens, for our prospective tenure. All sections that you see will layout our plans.

Section I: About the Candidates

Joshernaut

Hello, I am Joshernaut, I joined the State of Firestone at around February of 2018. I started my time enrolling in POST in July and graduating at the beginning of August. I have been in a lot of positions in my time here, which gives me a lot of experience and knowledge of lots of departments. The positions I have held include the following:

-Sitting Speaker of the House

-Current Command Sergeant Major in the Firestone National Guard

-Former Sergeant in the Firestone Department of Correction

-Former Deputy in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

-Former Trooper in the Firestone State Police

-Former Mayor of Prominence

-Former County Councilman

I began in early 2018, going through POST and graduating in Class 35. I immediately applied to SCSO, and spent my time there until November. I also became an Instructor in POST, until resigning in early January of 2019. I joined FSP in January, spending my time there until about March, where I resigned and ran for the House of Representatives. I also enlisted into the Firestone National Guard, where I am a Command Sergeant Major to this day. I rejoined FSP, remained for a month and a half then resigned. I as well joined DoC in January, where I became a Sergeant and only resigned just recently. I re-ran for House this congressional term, where I stayed Speaker Pro Tempore, and recently became Speaker of the House weeks ago. I feel I can spend this next term representing you, the people, as Governor of this State. Thank you.

NotoriousAmerican

Hello, my name is NotoriousAmerican, and I am currently running for Lt. Governor with my running mate Joshernaut. I would like to thank everyone for reading our speech, this does mean a lot to us as it properly outlines our plans for this State. I’m currently serving as the Speaker Pro Tempore in the House of Representatives, and I’ve been able to complete most, if not, all my plans that I outlined in my speech for House. I plan to do the same here if you elect us, as your Governor and Lieutenant Governor. I’ll go ahead and tell you about myself, I first started in Firestone around late version one. I’m still in office, but for the next term, I’d like to continue this as Lieutenant Governor, to ultimately increase the state’s chances of prospering. Firestone was the first real state that I was ever a part of. Over the course of the last two years, I’ve made a lot of great accomplishments that aren’t only confined to Firestone. Ultimately, I started out within FSP, and then as an instructor in POST. I was looking for other endeavors within the State. I found Disordio who was the Chief Justice at the time, and I worked endlessly to prove to him I was competent to become a District Court Justice, and that’s what I got. Eventually, I moved up and found myself sitting on the Supreme Court, continuing to push out cases and be the competent Justice I was. Months later, I was nominated and confirmed unanimously to serve as the third Chief Justice, which was such an amazing accomplishment. After that, I vacated my office and went to become a Senator. I served as the President Pro Tempore for an entire term (4 months) serving under a great administration. After that term, I left to go to Mayflower. I was hired as the Secretary of State under Governor Ewan_JK and served for a month or so, and then vacated my office. I ran for Attorney General and won in the election, and served as that for two months or so, and then that’s where my career ended until I eventually came back to Firestone. I’m trying to keep this short, but with this experience and knowledge in mind, I can assure you that I would be the best candidate for Lieutenant Governor. Thank you.

Section II: Executive Branch

The Executive Branch recently has shown its downfall in certain aspects of activity. Our goal is to ensure activity remains at a higher standpoint unless on leave. As for the Cabinet, the Cabinet is one of the most important things within the State of Firestone, it is what keeps our State running. It consists of those who run departments, which are arguably one of the most important things in the State. Recently, there have been some issues within some Departments, in their command or in the department itself. So, we feel it is necessary to keep in touch with the cabinet and make sure everything is running smoothly within their departments, and if not, how we can fix problems in their department if there is a present one. A meeting twice a month with the cabinet should be enough to keep things going in the correct direction. And we plan to make these meetings mandatory, to ensure that we have everyone we need at the meeting to have everyone’s say and opinion. If they can not make it, Sub-Cabinet officials can fill in for their Cabinet officials, if neither can make it, they shall have someone they trust from the Department High Command to represent them. We plan on reconstructing the Cabinet, we will have more information on this later in our campaign. The current departments within the State of Firestone pose a great ordeal of importance, and so far are shown to be well-oiled constructs of this state. From what we can see, it looks like most if not all are running without any flaws, and do not need intervention. However, I feel like some can use it with the assistance of overseeing to ensure they’re operating correctly and perfectly. We’d like to take a look into departmental operations to see that they aren’t set with any flaws we believe may be present.

Section III: Legislative Branch

Our legislative branch assumes an enormous job in Firestone and that is for the most part since that they figure out how to keep the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in balance by in every case immovably going over each and every area of the Constitution or the Bill of Rights to ensure that they are both effective and are valuable to the residents of the State.

If we are elected as your Governors, we shall work very carefully with the Speaker of the House and members of Congress to ensure that we continue to increase approval ratings and ensure that people may no longer taint the reputation of Congress. We, as your Governors, if elected, will work together to discover approaches to ultimately revamp and reform the Senate to ensure it tends to its high standards and expectations. On the other hand, we will work with the Speaker of the House to further ensure that the House of Representatives can keep up high notoriety as it should genuinely be kept at an ideal fulfillment rating inside this State. I will vow to the citizens to try and work with all individuals inside both chambers of our Congress however much as reasonably be expected to manufacture wonderful relations and to all the more likely comprehend each other.

Section IV: Judicial Branch

In regards to the Judiciary, we feel as if recently confirmed Chief Justice Skye_Jones has increased smoothness in terms of the operations But, we are very aware of the extreme shortage of Judges within the Branch. I will work closely with the Chief Court Justice in getting some possible District Justice and Associate Justice nominations through as soon as possible. This should effectively get the Judicial Branch up and running in the best way possible, and ensure the activity remains.

We will work to make it unequivocal that any judicial nominations are both qualified and skilled for the position, yet in addition, they must be devoted to the position, not to relax and not neglect their obligations as a judge. Any equity that doesn’t wish to have activity will be removed for the inability to carry out their obligations. Despite others’ opinion of this darling state, this administration will promise to hold everybody to the best expectations and desires for each branch, and division, we won’t let the judicial branch out of that scope for expectations. We will work with the judicial mentorship program to nominate new judges that are competent for the job.

Section V: County Government

Recently, we feel the County Government has been running effectively in both the executive and legislative branches. It is effective the Governor is aware of issues standing in the County. A meeting with the County Executive once or twice a month would be pertinent in this instance. We’d like to converse more with the County Government in order to improve the insight we have with departments such as the SCSO and SCFD which we believe to be operating fine. We care a lot about the representation and dealings with the most essential part of Firestone and wish to see all departments within our oversight flourish to the best of their ability.

Section VI: Foreign Policy

The current basis of which we’re working with when it comes to foreign relations and how we handle other foreign entities is something we very much look forward to working on. Overall, a review and revision of the foreign policy, what exactly we can change / implement, and how it’s interpreted is something that is on our to-do list. The State Department is a very large and useful asset to the State of Firestone, and has so much more potential than what it’s currently given. Taking a better look at our perception not only to the public, but how we may interact with other Ro-States/Nations would have a drastic effect on the things we’re able to do. We look forward to working very closely with the State Department and having a much more helping hand in the department in the future.

Section VII: Conclusion

After reading, I hope you are able to choose Joshernaut and NotoriousAmerican your next Governors. Firestone is in need of Leaders that strive for the best of the State. Our agenda is made to be very informative on what our plans are while we are in Office. We will try our absolute best to serve you, the citizens, to the fullest extent. While others may neglect their duties, we promise to make a change and put Firestone back on track. Make the right choice this upcoming election and vote for the candidates we need!

Thank you,

Joshernaut

joshua#1000

NotoriousAmerican

NotoriousAmerican#1684

Campaign Discord: https://discord.gg/wB9uQys

3 Likes

Definite support.

Signed,

Representative Uncircuit

2 Likes

Support

Signed,

FNG 1st Infantry Lieutenant Genner0072

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

signed,

idiot scriblelz

4 Likes

Fine, I’ll support.

Signed,
SerZhukov, Esq.
Representative

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

big support

1 Like

Support!!!

2 Likes

Fully support.

Lieutenant,
A. Minghetti
Firestone State Patrol

3 Likes

Support all the way.

Signed,

POST Instructor nic0le_kely

2 Likes

Support.

colorful_parrots
Secretary

2 Likes

Support

<3

2 Likes

Support,
luv u babes.

2 Likes

This campaign is not unique. It mentions several problems within the government and provides no analysis of the said problems. It gives no deadline for when the solutions will be finished and little explanation for how the solutions will be executed. This forum offers no insight into the standards that your administration will have for the government. There is no convincing information for me to determine whether or not your administration will be able to tackle problems within the government in a timely and efficient manner.

6 Likes

Support from everyone’s favorite roblox youtuber

AspiringCald
former pretty much everything in Firestone

4 Likes

I don’t support this campaign, there are various reasons I can give and it is all in regards to the Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate.

First and foremost, this candidate has been previously impeached in the past. For those who don’t know, he was Chief Court Justice and he was impeached for various constitutional violations. Most notably, this included the meddling of affairs with another judge and not allowing said judge to conduct their duties. Do you really want someone who was both impeached and convicted by Congress on these violations to head said chamber? Let’s move on

Now let us move to the next reasoning, the two headness of this individual. Most recently, let’s discuss the Department of Parks and Recreation topic. Quite literally last week, he was opposed to the idea of establishment of the department at all as shown here:

While I don’t have an issue with his opinion as we all have our reasonings and such, I have an issue with him not even a week later contacting richie, my planned DPR Secretary if it were to be established with his view completely changed and he offers Richie the position if they win, obviously trying to obtain his vote by completely switching his view to sway the votes of some which shows that they most likely aren’t gonna keep that promise and are only saying it for votes. The photo of this dpr sec thing is seen here:

Finally, this individual has been seen to be toxic often, making me believe he isn’t ready for hold this position anytime soon (this is just my personal observation).

Overall, I don’t support the running mate for this office and do hope that the State realizes this as well. Toxic, two faced, formerly impeached individuals aren’t needed in the Executive Office.

4 Likes

I believe this campaign was necessary for the essence of our state and its current environment. I’m entirely sure we all acknowledge how poorly constructed the Executive Branch is, and considering it is the most prevalent branches of government within this very state will cause disastrous affects to rise upon our society. I’ve known NotoriousAmerican for a respectable amount of time, he has always had aspirations and great perceptions of this particular branch. Him accompanied with Joshernaut could lead to a more stable, reliable, and conscientious leadership within the EB. I would support seeing as this duo has the most potential to bring in good change to this state.

3 Likes

I mean I support notorious idk about josh

1 Like

Ftlicious,

We appreciate your constructive criticism, as we are obviously open to it. Everything listed in our campaign speech will be done in a timely manner. Unfortunately, some things may take longer than expected, or randomized events and situations may take priority. As a result of this, we cannot guarantee a tentative due date for our tasks that we’ve outlined through our speech. In order to ensure we do not make mistakes, we will keep the necessary amount of time in mind whilst solving these issues.

For the actions or plans that are listed, we will form a plan of action to ultimately resolve these disputes or problems that are defined or listed in our speech. We will first start properly identify the issue at hand that we are facing. Clearly, depending on the severity of the issue, we will need to prioritize the issues at hand to determine what needs to be handled with swiftness, first, second, whatever can be dealt solved with haste. After the aforementioned steps, we would need to make a move to deal with the problem in an appropriate manner.

I’d also like to note the reasoning as to why solutions were not put in our campaign speech is that instead of immediately proposing the solutions we have, it seems more correct to gain input on the subject(s). We would like to see ways of solving these issues by the people who vote for us and then propose our immediate ideas without the support of a backing administration or such

1 Like