JayhawkBosun for Senate

Hello everyone! A majority of you here most likely don’t know me or have only seen me around the county here and there. Let me introduce myself, I’m JayhawkBosun, a proud Firestone Citizen, Correctional Officer, Public Employee, and Watercraft Technician! I’m running for senate and I’d like to ask for your support!

My Legislative Agenda and Goals
In Firestone most of your senators, and politicians, in general, are people who have been here for quite some time. Being experienced in Firestone is important, however having outsider views from the newer citizens is also quite important, which is something I believe the Senate lacks. I have a couple key legislative ideas/goals at the moment which I’ll list below.

Some of my legislative ideas include:

• The Firestone Hatch Act

• Reducing Evidence Tampering Jailtime from 900 to 600-700 range depending on the severity of the situation.

• Mandating POST Cadets obtain a First Aid or EMR Certification

• Give DOH vehicles the right to use Government Gas Facilities.

Please keep in mind I’m currently working on some more ideas however I’m coming up with an entire layout of how these changes would work before I share them.

Firestone Experience
As I stated at the start of my speech, I am new however I have held numerous political positions in other groups, and feel I’d have a large and positive impact in Firestone!

• Iconic General Service Employee (past)
  • Capital Gas Supervisor (current)
  • Public Works Employee (current)
  • DOBW Watercraft Technician (current)
  • DOC Correctional Officer (current)

I also hold several certifications including:

• CFL
  • POST Certification
  • First Aid Certification
  • Waste Management Certification

Thank you all for taking your time to read, and I hope you do at least consider me! Have a great weekend! If you have any questions on some of my ideas/thoughts please do ask me, I’ll be happy to respond.

7 Likes

Major support. #GayhawkBosun4Senate

3 Likes

Support, great guy and amazing ideas

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I agree with the First Aid part. not so much with the evidence tampering, however it could be changed idk how tho. but support!

3 Likes

2 Likes

major support

3 Likes

all government persons can already

3 Likes

According to the criminal code for trespassing, FDOH is never mentioned in having access to the facilities. §8 - Trespassing on Firestone Criminal Code (R) | Trello

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support to my heart’s content!

3 Likes

support
good luck buddy

3 Likes

Yes because section 10 and 11 of trespassing section has authorized department personnel meaning all departments

2 Likes

(c6) Authorized departmental personnel shall be defined as an on-duty member of any of the following: The Department of Corrections, the Stapleton County Fire Department, the Firestone Department of Homeland Security, the Firestone National Guard, the Firestone Department of Public Works, the Firestone State Patrol, the Firestone Department of Transportation, the Firestone Department of Aviation, the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, or the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I stand corrected

Ok

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t even notice this until a friend from DOH brought this up. The only big reason I’m trying to bring attention to this is I could easily see people using this loophole to arrest DOH employees.

2 Likes

Other than this support cause really if you think POST cadets should have a med cert just have POST give them one (obv train them first)

4 Likes