Inactivity in SCSO

That’s completely irrelevant to this forum post.

This post was made to bring attention to problems I believe occur in SCSO. Not sure why you’re bringing up irreleveant information about FSP

5 Likes

Everyone trash talks to each other, that’s never going to end. FSP did the exact same thing to SCSO which is one of the reason that employee general was made in the SCSO discord lol

4 Likes

remind me where i said SCSO is better than FSP, because last time I checked you were the one that came out of nowhere with that.

4 Likes

Caleb, cease your replies

5 Likes

k but thats like… alot of inactivity notices, and for him to be a sergeant… yeah that’s a no from me

3 Likes

Alrighty will do

3 Likes

you don’t make any sense what-so-ever.

3 Likes

I don’t see the need to personally attack me but ok

5 Likes

sorry that came off wrong, was just pointing out the fact that the system of promotions and acknowledgement as a whole should be looked into

3 Likes

But on a viewpoint from a sergeant’s perspective, the school year is ending meaning a lot of the subjects time wise demanding meaning the sergeants and other scso also had been busy with school. I can relate to that with the school year ending. But when summer is out, activity should rise back up again since there is no school at the time

3 Likes

sips tea

5 Likes

its chewdays innit

3 Likes

I would like to Personally discipline sky for his actions.

5 Likes

Yikes

3 Likes

i second

4 Likes

this is the one time that DPS could come in useful… and yet…

13 Likes

public shaming always works

6 Likes
2 Likes

u shouldnt be the one saying this with a 37% approval rate

6 Likes

I owe four hundred thousand dollars to the Internal Revenue Service.

4 Likes