Inactivity in SCSO

i FRIGIIN HTAE SSCO

3 Likes

Js that FSP had the same complaint

1 Like

too bad firestone prefers to do its own thing and its departments crash and burn because of that, auxiliary units are the way to go for problems like this one

3 Likes

33 inactivity notices

2 Likes

LOL Holy shit.

This not only exposes SCSO Command, but it also exposes DPS. Clearly there is some sort of issue here.

3 Likes

I think this needs to be handled as having inactive people that are a bigger part of a department could turn the department into another public safety problem.

2 Likes

I don’t think people are getting exposed per se, I think that this forum post really made the issue worse than it really is, though I do agree that there is an issue and we can work it out civilly and not point fingers at everyone who we think is involved, which tends to make the issue even worse.

4 Likes

Gonna have to agree with @Ryan123Superstar us command members usually go in the command discord and just throw names into a hat debate on it and then vote which we should definitely change.

3 Likes

Not trying to look like an idiot, but I suggest to let DPS handle this kind of thing

1 Like

lol they clearly havent its been months

3 Likes

I mean from my perspective,

They seem to think they can operate like this, with the inactive members, so what makes you think there going to change things because a department member noticed. From what I think, the only way they will change is something from their higher-ups (County Executive, etc)

2 Likes

slams table
TWENTY EIGHT NOTICES

4 Likes

slams table aswell

when will this damn table break

2 Likes

So saucy is the owner of a military group called Herat province. It has like 2000 members and he is developing all the time and hosting ssu’s. I was in patrol 4 a few months ago when he randomly did a patrol log and he said “tbh I just forgot about scso”.

2 Likes

Here’s a clip of SCSO responding :smiley:

14 Likes

top 10 videos ut moment before disaster

9 Likes

HE CUT THE OTHER CAR OFF LMFAO AMAZING PIT BUT ON THE WRONG PERSON

4 Likes

i love the music

4 Likes

I thought scso was too perfect to have any problems…??

3 Likes

Dude look at the trello and look at the people who are inactive and just how many there are.

3 Likes