How did you start off in firestone?

Seeing as every other thread on the forums now is either election related or yet another scandal, I thought I’d make something unrelated to that. After all, I don’t believe the forums are entirely dedicated to publicising the latest scandal for us all to get worked up about then forget about two weeks later when something else happens.

Anyway, how did everyone find Firestone, when did they find it and what sort of things did they do when they first joined? If you’ve been here a while, what’s it like doing what you do now in comparison to where you started?

I joined firestone about june/july and got my records expunged (In like 2019/2020 I tried to be a criminal and I was really shit at it) and went through FFA. One of the first things I recall is being told off for violating the recruit uniform policy at a Tier 1, or a later tier, can’t remember. Anyway, now I’m a senior fire medic, public information officer and training division instructor in SCFD and a Training Officer in FFA, so I’m enjoying firestone so far!

11 Likes

joined firestone in 2018 when i saw fidetly play it and joined it

7 Likes

Don’t know who that is but very nice

4 Likes

i found trc initially because i aggressively typed POLICE into the group search
then i joined norfolk but never any depts when fed made that
then i joined fs, spent like a month in doc and then left

and then bored to shit in the pandemic decided to come back
and here i am 2 years later and i want to die even more than i did before

12 Likes

I think I remember seeing adverts for TRC and for years I never realised it was linked to Firestone. I think I joined the Rockport group years back but I was too dumb to figure out how to get a job. I am still too dumb, please help. where do i be a cop???

4 Likes

joined firestone january of 2021. applied to post, joined dpw, joined dobw, got elected into senate, got post cert and left dpw, left doc and dobw later on to join FNG, got into cg and here i am

6 Likes

That reminds me of when I applied to FDOT in like my first week of being legal and I somehow failed the background check when I had no criminal or departmental history.

4 Likes

damn rip

4 Likes

i will forever hold a grudge against fdot. I could have been a legendary tow trucker and they crushed my dreams.

6 Likes

they “crashed” ur dreams hahahaha get it

6 Likes

I had just dipped out of RIC and saw the ad for $5 Robux if you join. Joined for the 5$ Robux, joined the Discord, became friends with some people and stayed for the community.

5 Likes

firestone comedy award goes to

5 Likes

not automationeer!

5 Likes

i joined firestone on 4/10/2020, saw the game through a recommended for you, as i was in a military group at the time.

joined the game and was an absolute menace, i drove my crown vic and interfered with DOT, getting arrested my first and only time.

took a brief break and eventually got it expunged.

now i became an annoying ass civilian who’d harass @Sid_552 (formally requesting that picture) for demanding an ID from a civ who just shot a cfl

eventually joined scfd and dot, later joining fsp then scso then swat

5 Likes

friend from another police group showed me, and i joined. i can’t recall exactly when, but I got accepted into DOT (first department) around late November, 2017. joined DPW shortly later, and I’ve been in fs since (ofc with some breaks)

5 Likes

didn’t you come here from mano

4 Likes

I joined in like September 2019 after a friend from another police group showed me Firestone. on my first or second day of playing, I got detained for tampering with evidence after I picked up some money on 401 from a pursuit or shooting

4 Likes

First played FS back in late 2018 when my friend Academy_RBLX showed me the state he was a cop in, was a shithead for a little bit. Joined the Department of State as my first job in around March of 2019. Got my POST cert in June of 2019. Elected into the Senate in September of 2019, joined SCFD in December of 2019. Stayed in SCFD for a year and 10 months moving up to Deputy Chief. Was appointed the Deputy Chief of Staff of Stapleton Count back in September of 2020, have been in the County Executive Branch ever since. (I’m coming for your County EB record @MrEmote I’m only 5 months off.)

ive got my miles here

7 Likes

kissed a dude → got invited to cg

8 Likes

Joined when Firestone first opened in 2016 after a year long stint in the City of Norfolk, interviewed for an administrative position in SCFD when they were select the first department heads, got selected for Deputy Chief of SCFD, spent a month or so there and then dipped, the rest is history. In Firestone for a total of (roughly) 6 years.

5 Likes