How did you start off in firestone?

Should get you a DOJ invite after this.

Anyways, I joined FS because I was in TRC, then in Norfolk in NCFD, joined FS and built the lovely statue that was in V1 and in front of Gov Mansion in v2. Anyways I became FSP in 2018 after I got my post cert, quit FSP and went to SCSO which I left again in 2019ish. Rejoined became of the pandemic and went for DOC, been in DOC for 8-9 months now, and now here I am, as the DOJ Archivist, DOC correctional officer and some other useless position probably soon.

6 Likes

i knew firestone existed but i used to have a shit pc (@SwagGermanFighter can relate) and wasnt able to play v2. once i got a new one i never thought about joining until one of my friends was in game so i joined him and we messed around. i saw that firestone had a national guard so i instantly joined.

4 Likes

tbh, when u first joined Firestone in 2016 u would’ve gotten 10 robux when u pass ur citizenship exam. soo

• Passed citizenship exam and got 10 robux
  • DIPPED
6 Likes

The latest stage in my firestone career is most of SCFD saying I am obsessed with stranger things (I am not I just have a stranger things profile theme)

4 Likes

oh my god RIC

2 Likes

the true mark of sadness

5 Likes

No, the true mark is being a DOJ employee for 6 months and still haven’t given enough shits to even attempt the bar exam

5 Likes

we’ve just accepted you’re the doj paper boy at this point

6 Likes

its the benefits that keep me here

4 Likes

@foxythewerefox can you stop liking every single fucking post

8 Likes

he’s out of control he needs to be stopped i am going to flag every single FoxyTheWereFox post

7 Likes

i started by complaining about ryan123superstar.

13 Likes

I was originally in TRC after like auto said, spamming POLICE into the search bar. I believe I briefly played Firestone in 2016 but left. (Mind you, I was never in the community for either, just played).

I then rediscovered Firestone in 2018 and played it before deciding in my head that it was shit.
Played it at the start of 2019 with some people from another group I was in at the time.
I officially rejoined Firestone at the back half of 2019 when stalked someone who had been talking to me about FS.
Got arrested by FSP twice accidentally then waited to expunge. Began working at businesses and the first one I got accepted at was Grill & Chill when it was owned by JackTheKrazyGuy. I got expunged then eventually began my own business adventure in October/November 2020 with @RodrikSousa.

Applied to Commerce Inspections Office in December 2020 and got accepted.
I applied to FFA and got accepted into the first cohort of 2021 where I got my EMT-P certification then joined both DOH and SCFD then went back a few months later for my FF dual cert.

Start of 2021, i applied to FITE and was accepted even though I was brain dead (and still am). Whilst I was doing my 30 days in Infantry, I was in POST and by the time I graduated, applications for both the 2nd Coast Guard Battalion and 1st Military Police Regiment opened so I went to apply for CG, took one look at the application and said nope so went with the easier MP application and was accepted.

Throughout 2021, I’ve started loads more businesses and killed all of them. Joined both POST and FFA instructional team. Helped improve commerce and eventually became DCI (im after @Ryan123Superstar’s job next so watch out). Joined as many things as I possibly could in FNG from PR to FITE and Military Police School.
I also got invited to DPW and accepted into DPS at the same time but Commerce was stupidly secondary so resigned from DPS within the hour of being accepted.

So far this year, I joined DHS and rejoined DOH whilst I’m currently studying CCEMT-P in FMA. Looking forward to see what this year brings.

Not that anyone cares but I became a Redwood Alderman in 2021 but I’ve kept up the long tradition of not making any bills.

7 Likes

Sorry, was writing my text wall. No, I will not. 2022 baby!

4 Likes

Good luck on the exam for CCEMT-P, have you done it yet?

4 Likes

Fuck I forgot 2020 existed when making that

3 Likes

On the last question, my slow brain won’t let me answer it. How you coming along?

3 Likes

fun memories :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I submitted mine the day I got it, I sent antonio all my answers afterwards. Hmu once you submit and we can compare answers

4 Likes

i saw a bunch of high ranks in a group I work at, work here

got interested one day bc of senate elections and decided to join with a friend

and boom got elected !

and then…here we are today.

6 Likes