How did you meet your Firestone friends?

Inspired by @fbiagentabc post How did you start off in firestone? I thought of starting a thread asking how you met someone in Firestone who is now a good friend of yours. I guess we can all agree that even in this virtual platform we have all came across people that we are really close too.

I’ll go first.

How I met a good friend of mine @Cuxle

In 2019 there was a gang war and cuxle was in this “Mexican gang” I hated. I noticed he was in v2 so I quickly got a UZI from paw and looked around the whole map for him. I finally found him doing donuts at prom gas. I quickly drove to him and jumped out of my car and pulled out the UZI. He immediately said “Oh, Hello Philip how are you?” My heart was struck with emotions. I couldn’t kill this guy now because he just said Hello to me and asked how I was doing. So I put the gun away and we became good friends :smiley: and played lumber tycoon 2

However… Thanos once said “Dread it run from it destiny still arrives” so thanks to destiny I ended up killing cuxle after all… by mistake ofc…

Another person who I met in Firestone who is an amazing friend of mine is @Chill_Bunniez

One day it was late at night in 2019 and I had a gun on me and I just wanted to kill someone. I pulled up to chill who was on DHS and sitting in his FPS explorer at Feds. I jumped out and killed him. Then I felt bad because chill had a really cute avatar on while he was on duty. So I dmed him sorry and we became good friends!! (I’m only friends with him because he is a forum mod and he lets me get away with rule violations)

NOW MY BEST FRIEND @MrEmote all I did was start licking emote and we become good friends (strange but it worked out)

Share your story today!!

20 Likes

your boy @pathwaysbball joined norfolk while i was head dev and i gave him a fanboy tour because he recently was an nUSA President and it was all about nUSA back then, we got on skype and he showed me some packaged sandwich that was apparently so delicious, then he shared some scripts he had then we worked on norfolk and now here we are. first met him irl and fed in august 2021 and met path again at his hometown in december 2021

p lit

20 Likes

I hope you guys remains friends and meet up irl even after y’all stop playing ROBLOX!

5 Likes

my only friend is you philip :joy: and I met you in Dpw isn’t that great

5 Likes

I enjoy being your friend!

5 Likes

I enjoy being your friend too maybe we can be more than friends (best friends :wink:)

4 Likes

My main friend @kkl1226 met through another friend who was quite uh…funny.

Long story short, he got banned, and me and @kkl1226 became best of best friends :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Around 2018 there was a lot of memes about “MrEmote is a woman.” I thought it was pretty funny and joined in the fun and started making fun about him being woman and weeb. Later on, we began to talk more, and he got me into anime, and we then started playing games together. This is how we became cool friends.

p.s @MrEmote you’re still a woman lol

6 Likes

i met my BFF scriblelz when he was GETTING MARRIED on ROBLOX

I met my BFF @Faachiano when i was governor and he asked for security protection from SS

I met my BFF @ParrotChattin sometime on a fs gamenight

I met my BFF @b0org when he was doing monke related things in the county when I was governor

I met my BFF @Cuxle the same way I met b0org

I met my BFF @Philip_Forth when he was caillou and doing crime

I met my BFF @Tuffy29 just before he was sheriff of scso

i met my BFF @Joshernaut when i was lieutenant governor with shark

i met my BFF @sharkfish82 when we were in congress

I met my BFF connor8033 when he was in vc making ur mom jokes

I met my BFF @MrBlifX in firestone gamenight (this guy is REALLY COOL!)

I met my BFF @QuickHead555 on a roblox titanic game in 2013/2014

I met my BFF @Clonemep in congress!

i probably missed a lot of people and im sorry but these are great people in our community and have been great friends to me in the online atmosphere, am grateful

15 Likes

How ash and scriblelz met. (I was flying the bomber)

13 Likes

what are “friends”?

11 Likes

i either did ffa with them or i was their instructor in ffa

5 Likes

i met my most cherished and best friends quite recently

he was a bit niave but after helping and guiding him we became great friends for years to come. i met him today while helping him register.

thank you very much clayton! i hope you register one day!

13 Likes

Thank you all for sharing!!

5 Likes

I’ve not really been involved with Firestone long enough to have any super close friends, but most people I’m good friends with are from SCFD and FFA

5 Likes

met @JoeyAtTesco in 2013 in a roleplay game, he threatened to leave, I forced him to stay, hes still here today :slight_smile:

I slid into @B_ear’s dms back in August 2016 when I requested a teleport after closing the game during a TRC Driving License test! We’ve known eachother ever since.

6 Likes

LOOOOOOL HOBO SAYING SORRY SEEMS SO STRANGE

8 Likes

(hobo sent it)

4 Likes

Ohh my bad!

5 Likes

i actually joined firestone and met a lot of existing friends from communities i was in before- mainly MILSIMs. ( @FlightMasterMD, @FreshOffThe_Boat, @spyjams08 )

the first “new” friends i made were mainly when i started my term in the senate ( @Automationeer, @CoolPilotCaio1, @caroIinekitty, and @AddieRxse ) there was also a lot of other cool people i met that i prob cant think of their names rn.

when i joined DPW i didnt really talk to anyone and left within 2 months. when I joined DOC i became good friends with @LegitimateIyRyan and that was pretty much all. once i got into FNG i made so many new friends i cant really list them.

8 Likes