How did you meet your Firestone friends?

interesting story but…

i became friends with @acelesteq after her always noticing me on fs and telling me i should take a break (which i never did) and then we eventually started going on together daily

5 Likes

sureeee

5 Likes

Oh that’s smart, you filed your friendship spots with people who are in Firestones legal side. So you have friends who can help you when you need legal help!

I assumed you and ace were good friends because ace always wants you to join VC in the Firestone discord!

6 Likes

i met @xMvyaa at another group but mostly fs cause she was always that one crim who kidnapped people and really just got along with her later on. till this day, we are still friends :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:sob:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

5 Likes

shut up

5 Likes

wow i sadly cannot relate to this forum post. i shall now leave. :cry:

6 Likes

YOU CAN TELL US HOW YOU MET BSLAW!

5 Likes

I met one of my best friends @tow23er in ffa - He was the Director at the time whenever I went through the academy, i got hazed by him (back when it was scfd ritual) because i was the NHCFD Training Captain at the time.

i met @mrzip @SwagGermanFighter @inspectorzeppelin @AestheticallyHappy and @Range_Law all in SCFD. I have vivid memories of playing ER:LC where @Bobgoblinbobgoblin and I were being chased by @mrzip.

I met @legomann1011 @LEGOGUY912 @TameHry and many more because I taught them through FFA. me and legomanns first conversation together was talking about how GARBAGE Camden, New Jersey and South-Philly are.

I met @ticoti and @DevilNode @cherrylimons and others because they taught me in FFA; literally love those three couldn’t ask for any other friends.

I met @ParrotChattin basically by just joining fdhs and talking to him

I met @Cuxle and @Slee_20 when we all were just joining the game moderation team (2 years ago now, wow.)

I met @b0org when he would kidnap me for fun.

I met @worriedchris2001 when showing him the basics of moderation

I met @MACK12312678910 and @alexduskthorn when doing FFA stuff; I love these 2 very much.

I met @DyingSym and @nic0le_kely in POST; great people

I met @Hobo_Bear by training him in FFA and joining FNG

I met @Richie_Bear and @Flam_ed when joining DHS

Finally, I met @Jakub0408 and @lemoniify in SCFD. I met a LOT of people in Firestone and there are many many more, these are just the ones that come to the top of my head.

13 Likes

ngl most of the people ik i’ve met through congress or helping with legal stuff

6 Likes

I met @DyingIntel on r6 because he kept saying “im from NZ” :skull:

5 Likes

if he says he never said that, hes lying

5 Likes

ok pizza

5 Likes

For me personally, I only talk to people when I see them get bullied from half of the people in Firestone.

Or when someone new joins and they need help so I guide them and then once they are big and famous I just completely stop talking to them.

6 Likes

LOL I WAS 14

5 Likes

Thank you all for sharing!

5 Likes

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

I originally met @FIoatmanjason when I came up to him about a certain Senate candidate while he was Speaker of the House. After that, we just bonded and it was such a wonderful experience.

I met @DyingSym and @Stamose when I was originally running for SCC.

I met @EvayLaws when she became Press Secretary for Float.

I met @CoolPilotCaio1 while he was Council Chair of Redwood.

@69superman I don’t know how I met you, but you are super duper noob!!! jk ily. Very cool friend. I think I met you in SCC too.

@Kamraxn just… because

I met everyone else when I got elected to the County Council and through other positions I held. List is SUPER long, but yes. It was almost a year ago.

I met all my DOT friends, obviously when I joined DOT.

6 Likes

I believe it was when I was chairman if im not mistaken

6 Likes

met @Cuxle from a drug dealing business with @FrivolousGoose and then i met @FIoatmanjason when he threatened me war

8 Likes