House of Representatives November 2021 Special Election
The State of Firestone House of Representatives is the lower chamber of the bicameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone House of Representatives is tasked with creating and passing legislation, same as the Senate.
Being a Representative is a PRIMARY position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions (FSP, SCSO, DHS, FBI, SCFD, - unless firefighter or paramedic).
Positions Available: 4
Required Signatures: 5
Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House CoolPilotCaio1
- Candidates must create a speech.
- The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
- Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
- Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
- Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
- All other election rules & laws apply
Campaigning shall be open until
11:59 PM EST
Voting shall open on
12:00 AM EST
Voting shall close on
12:00 AM EST
Should there be no more than 4 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.
Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 5 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.
Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.
Speaker of the House CoolPilotCaio1