Imagamerdud for House of Representatives

Greetings citizens of firestone, I am imagamerdud, a current Department of Transportation and Department of Public Works employee. I am writing this about my candidacy for House of Representatives. I have been an active player of firestone since March of 2018. I have a huge amount of experience in terms of dealing with citizens, helping citizens as well as being one myself. You may see me in game mostly as a citizen, but also on DOT or DPW. All of my departments and certifications are listed below:

• Department of Transportation - Public Employee (April 18 - current)
  • Department of Public works x2 - (January 24th - April 24th) (November 3rd - current)
  • Department of Corrections (2018)
  • Civilian Firearms certified since March 16th

The aspects I can bring to the House of Representative role is activity and dedication to the House of Representatives. I want to make sure Citizen’s voices are heard of and brought up within the government. I am willing to take on the challenges that the House of Representatives will put up to me, and excel them to the best of my abilities. When I am elected in, I plan on being active, and attending most (if not all) events that I must attend to. I have not been in government before, but plan on learning new things while in House of Representatives. That is all for me today.

If you support me, please type ‘support’ in the comments below. If you want to support, but do not have a forums account, DM me at imagamerdud#9208 on discord. If you do not support me, I thank you for taking your time to read up on this.

Regards,
imagamerdud.

1 Like

Any legislative or political experience whatsoever in or outside of Firestone?

1 Like

Like I said in my speech, I have not had any experience in government before in firestone. However, I have previously been a Senate for one term at a US government group.

1 Like

1 Like

support

2 Likes

get a profile picture(talking to tame)

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

I recommend you get more experience in some of the municipal governments to prepare you for this job. However, I think that sometimes bringing in an outsider can be good. I support it, but I have a question. As a representative, what ideas would you bring to the table to better the state?

2 Likes

i support this speech

1 Like

The ideas I would bring is those mainly related to citizens and businesses. I intend on bringing citizens opinions into the government so they are not ignored.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s in your speech

2 Likes

make an attempt to start at municipal if you don’t make it

2 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind, thanks!

1 Like

@ADMIRAL_RICKY

1 Like

Ok because I thought you meant overall, thanks

2 Likes

speaking from what i’ve seen
that’s bad

no experience
no support

also speaking from what ive seen a inxeperienced congress literally has screwed this state term after term

nosupportsrry

2 Likes

Election is over.