Antwan for House of Representatives

Hello, All my fellow citizens of Firestone.

I am antwanmid and I am one proud Citizen of Arborfield. I have been elected into the Arborfield City Council as I am still a Councilman at this very moment.

Introduction:
I’ve seen plenty of representatives come in and out of this place. I plan to be one that makes a point like some others. If elected I will work with the citizens of Firestone and our law enforcement. I also want to be a part of the coming house in V3.

Main Actions:
My main action are just the plans I have in my first months of being in house. I plan to work with fellow congressman/woman to improve our house. To work with each other and not a part.

Conclusion:
When you elect someone into house sometimes they don’t do what they told you, but I’ll make my plans come to life. If I make it into house I will fulfill my duties and promises as I am supposed.

Citizens that support me please state “Support” below.

Thank You,
antwanmid

discord: ! antwan#9710
ROBLOX: antwanmid

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

DyingSpring supports!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

gbsmfarms supports!

1 Like

do you have any actual plans or ideas

1 Like

No not really but i will once i get in to house.

1 Like

Overall, good speech, however…no support from me this time, but if you do eventually bring up what plans you have then i’ll support.

2 Likes

My plans are to work with my fellow congressman/women by making new bills and etc.

1 Like

no support

this is a big problem that people have, you say you will do things then dont do them

What haven’t I done?

1 Like

No support, not that I don’t like ya, it’s just you haven’t put what you plan to do once you get into the House of Representatives and thats what concerns me the most. Being a former member of the House myself, i would suggest defining more clearly what exactly you want to achieve in congress, not just i plan to work with my fellow congressmen/women.

1 Like

My plans will be known if elected into house.

1 Like

what plans do you have

1 Like

That is literally your job as prescribed by the constitution.

Your entire campaign is ‘I will do my job’.

1 Like

Yo make bills that are needed.

like WHAT