House of Representatives Elections May 2024

House Elections of May 2024

Position(s) Available: 11
Required Signatures: 15
Election Sponsor: Governor CanadlanLaw

Election Guidelines

• Candidates will be responsible for attaching a link to their post AFTER receiving the required amount of supports (15). It shall be the candidates responsibility to check that they have received the required amount prior to posting.
  • Candidates may not commit any crime against democracy, as defined in Chapter 12 of the Firestone Criminal Code.
  • Candidates may not have an unexpunged, unpardoned, or otherwise unremoved felony arrest or conviction.
  • Candidates may not violate any section in “The Elections Act” or violate any other election requirements or rules set by law.
  • All regulations permitted under The Elections Act apply.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall be open from 04/24/2024 12:30 PM EST - 04/29/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall open on 04/29/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall close on 05/01/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Newly elected shall take office on 05/03/2024 at 4:00 PM EST

Should no more than 11 individuals run, voting shall be voiding and the all candidates will be elected.

~ Governor CanadlanLaw

CanadlanLaw.

3 Likes

I have reached 15 signatures.

5 Likes

I have reached the required amount of 15 signatures.

5 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures!

3 Likes

I got 15

5 Likes

I have received the required amount of signatures Re-Elect ryanwilson747 for the House!

2 Likes

I’ve reached the required amount of signatures. Plainsp for House of Representatives

5 Likes

I have reached the required amount of 15 signatures.

Re-Elect DaMysticNYP_D for House of Representatives

3 Likes

I have reached the 15 signatures that are required. https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/re-elect-tatesnowy-4-house/27373/16

3 Likes

I have the required amount of signatures. Elect sincere_aedn for House of Representatives - #7 by jrfiremean

2 Likes

Your forum was posted too early (when you had 14 supports), you must repost it before 4:00 PM EST to be considered on the ballot.

I got 15

1 Like

I have reach the required amount of signatures

We back in business

I have reached the required amount of signatures.