Re-Elect ryanwilson747 for the House!

Hello there, I am ryanwilson747, and I am here to formally announce that I am running for re-election to the house! I have been a member of the State of Firestone for a bit now, and I have been gaining significant political knowledge for a bit now, ever since my first run as a house rep!

About me: I rejoined the State of Firestone after a few years back in 2022, and have been a prominent part of the community for a bit now. I currently work for Iconic as a Senior Employee, Sweet Treats as a junior employee, and Spectra Energy as a Power Technician. I also have made contributions to The Bgod Foundation, and to a small business fund. I have now officially served a full term in the House of Representatives, and helped a lot with our government.

Certifications: Civilian Firearms License, currently attempting to get my Nurse certification from SCMC.

Political Experience: I recently was part of the Stapleton County Council, in which I was reelected once. I also was one of the most active members of the council, assisting in legislature being drawn up, and helping to make sure order was in place with the council and other aspects of the county. I have just completed my first term as a House Rep, and I am pleased to say I was a big help for the reps. I was a co-author for a few bills, but also sponsored many bills to help the parks, businesses, and the government.

My Goals: Continue to connect with the community more. I would love to visit more events, meet more small business owners, and talk with them to see how we can work together to improve the experience for everyone. Another important thing is that I would love to be able to do events with citizens to connect with them and talk about future laws they would like. Connecting with everyone is truly important, and making sure that everyone is safe and getting the correct treatment for them is very important.

Conclusion: Your vote matters for YOUR future, and voting for me will certainly help. I am also open to taking questions if you wish!

Signed, ryanwilson747

Support

MonkeyLikesCaprisun
Representative
Mayor of Prominence

1 Like

support

1 Like

support, good guy

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

MyPCisA_Potato has supported my campaign.

I support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

IMG_5412

Chloe aka awesome former gov supports!