Elect Hmmm_Poul to the House of Representatives!

I’M BACKKK!!!

Hello, I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am seeking election to the House of Representatives.

• Previously served two terms in the House of Representatives
  • Served one term in the Redwood City Council
    *Served one term as Chairperson of the Council for Arborfield
  • Serviced one term in the County Council.

During my time in the House, I helped pass legislation through, which I won’t bore you by listing many, and also to strike down legislation such as Security Malpractice Criminalization Act, Passenger Identification Act of 2022, and A Joint Resolution to Amend the Constitution Relating to Impeachment; to list a few. You can find these on the forums and through the Congress server.

I also proposed the Insurance Fraud Act of 2022, which was shot down, honestly for some good reasoning.

Current Department Employment

• Correctional Officer II; Firestone Department of Corrections
  • Department Staff: Public Relations; Firestone Department of State

Current Business Employment

• Deputy Director; Bears First Transit

I am the former CEO of Poulgressive Insurance which ran in spring of 2022; and former President of Cailan Seafood Franchise which ran from Fall of 2023 to Winter of 2023/4 (In Texas winter stays well past December sometimes, such as this year). However, I due have a new business brewing up!

Yes, I have not made outstanding and known changes to Firestone, this does not mean I cannot make great changes and that I do not have the knowledge to do so.

AGENDA

As your representative I will do my darn best to accomplish the following:

1. See that the Citizens of Firestone get an opinion on things that could majorly affect them, or are pointed directly at them.

2. Always be willing to help, my direct messages are open to any and all people, and I will not be like others who just send you away, I will actually help you/speak with you rather than ignore you. I cannot propose legislation to improve or help our community, or vote in the citizens’ interests, if the citizens do not come to me to express their opinions, wants, needs, etcetera.

3. I will not lie to Citizens about truths, like others might have. I will make sure there is complete transparency, and yes others have always promised this, but the only way to see if we truly mean it, is by electing us!! However, I will not disclose anything that is not to be shared with the public.

4. Furthermore, I would recognize and support all of our first responders and citizens who make this community great!

5. As your Representative, I will not vote for or support laws and/or bills that will conflict with our Citizens interests. If citizens express their concerns to me, I will not vote or support it!

6. I will try my best to do bi-weekly meet and greets for the community to come and tell me about their concerns, ambitions, needs, and more! Again, I cannot propose legislation to improve or help our community, or vote in the citizens’ interests, if the citizens do not come to me to express their opinions, wants, needs, etcetera.

7. I hope to work side by side with state, county, and municipal agencies to make sure corruption stays out, and to assist them in any way they bring forth!

2 Likes

very good guy with relevant experience, support.

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

i love poul
support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support from dadudeds

good experience, support.

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

support and endorse

1 Like

Support from C9T2Izzy

Support

1 Like

support hmm

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Good experience, seems more than competent, support!

1 Like

Support this man!

1 Like

POUL IS MY SIGMA!!

SUPPORT!!

1 Like

Support from TateSnowy

1 Like