Hobo_Bear & B_ear - Week 2 Update

Good Morning Firestone! I hope you have all had an amazing first week of 2022.

This previous week, the bear administration have been working hard behind the scenes to prepare for the debate and we have attended many more meetings.

Week 2 Summary

Meetings

On the 1st of January we met the FBI Director Bjohn323 over a slice of pizza (which turned out to be JamesDeeks representing Original Pizza) in his own interrogation room. It was a pleasure to once again be sat in that room and it was wonderful to be able to discuss with the director the future of FBI.

I also had the privilege on meeting President pro tempore wierdo25 and Speaker of the House CoolPilotCaio1 to discuss the legislative branch and any issues they are currently facing. It was great to hear what they had to say and I am most definitely pleased that FedoraMasterB98 changed his view and now allows congress to become secondary.

I also was invited to a meeting with Governor Floatmanjason to discuss the current state of the government and what is to be expected if I was to get the position of Governor. I hope to work closely to the governor on the transition to allow it to be much smoother and to allow for work to commence immediately.

On the 9th of January, I was able to have a meeting with Iconic’s owner, bearzno where we discussed future plans for the company. We are confident that we are able to provide more business for Iconic when it comes to government events.

Events

Yesterday we were able to see the Stapleton Powergrid in action repairing damaged cables on the dam bridge due to a pileup on the bridge on the previous night. It is amazing to see the fast response to our states infrastructure and we will continue to support all businesses that keep our state flowing.

We were also invited to a shift at Scriblelz Animal Food, ensuring that they stocked products for bears. We are pleased with what they had to offer and it was a pleasure to attend.

Also yesterday we held a rally at CD. We thank you all for attending, we appreciate all your support!

Please make sure to join our discord link found below so you can keep up to date on our progress and you can ask us any questions!

We would also appreciate it if you would answer the following polls:

Please see our previous posts!

10 Likes

What would you do if we kissed at Scriblelz Animal Food???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.