Group recruiting plaza firestone ban

this just pisses me off. fed and his friends decided it would be funny to go onto group recruiting plaza, and block booths with his followers. now i was just forced to choose grp over firestone, leaving scfd. i was losing interest in scfd for a second time, yes. but this ban is a permaban. so now i cant get any other jobs in firestone, you don’t think about what its doing to others. this is unbelievable. i have other groups that use grp over and over, this just frustrates me so much. this was more of a rant but jesus christ dude… it isnt even that hot outside and im sweating bullets. this literally effected everyone in the firestone group. 92,414 people.

if you are in the firestone group, this affects you.

tldr - 92,414 people cannot go on group recruiting plaza because fed brought some people and blocked booths.

10 Likes

Nevermind. https://gyazo.com/140434c8319c23a17ded3548488fec35

2 Likes

Nvm they actually banned the entire group that was dumb

1 Like

I am no longer able to play a game that I’ve been playing since 2014-15 due to a handful of members “raiding” the Recruitment Plaza. We have not even received an apology from any of those who “raided” the Plaza. Pathetic.

6 Likes

I use GRP regularly and my friend uses it to find scripting work as it’s hard for him to find work otherwise (cough @Gamegamerz68). Though some admins my be toxic there, the other people aren’t. Like… we use GRP. And we can’t leave the group without giving up months, sometimes years worth of it work for a game we use twice a month, sometimes week, but once again, those time help us a lot. Now we can’t even recruit or find work. Nice going.

5 Likes

anyone who bans groups, including over personal drama, is an idiot and a bad developer and a worse moderator. especially if the group has nearly a hundred thousand members.

who owns grp?

1 Like

they didnt ban over personal drama

1 Like

I absolutely think FedoraMasterB98 did something immature and was in the wrong, trolling like that shouldn’t be tolerated. However, it’s silly and ridiculous to ban over 92k people over something a small group of persons did. If any ban, then ban those doing it, not the thousands of others.

8 Likes

i joined their discord and said like “imagine banning 92k people for what 0.016% of the groups members did”
then the senior mod said something about me not telling them what to do and banned me

5 Likes

Consider using Hidden Developers discord (discord.gg/hd) to find scripting work. Note that this is scam likely. You can also consider using the Roblox DevForums (https://devforum.roblox.com/c/collaboration/) to find additional work that is less likely to be a scam.

1 Like

the picture showed fed and his people infront of a booth which someone else claimed, but claimed that booth 15 seconds later due to the person giving them the booth soooooooooo

1 Like

you know they are so many different places to find work

1 Like

quite literally, GRP is the worst place to recruit.

Everyone there is recruiting, or selling. the slight 10% that are willing to join groups either 1) go inactive, or 2) leave the group after a day or so.

it is the WORST method of advertising, you have more luck of gaining members through DMing people.

I would also like to note that the moderation team in GRP is literally worse then mayflower. If you slightly talk to the moderator you get banned from the discord.
shes like “firestone has 30 players and has 90k members lol”, in which I responded by saying “1) its night, 2) people have lives”
and I got banned lol.

it also should’ve been a temp ban for like a few weeks/months, not a everything should be PERM BANS lol

7 Likes

I’m not going to act like Firestone is completely innocent lol. I can see a bunch of people from firestone going around trolling and disturbing others who were trying to recruit people.

1 Like

up to fed to appeal

1 Like

Laughs When paid advertisements are a thing - you do not need to go to a bad place like GRP - Imagine also caring about a ban

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if GRP is the worst place to recruit, what matters is that a handful of people from this group decided to mess around in GRP, which resulted in the WHOLE group being banned. This is completely unacceptable.

Last time I checked this was a roleplay group, not a trolling group.

2 Likes

dawg they could’ve banned the group for a duration of time, not perm…

1 Like

They should of never done it in the first place.

2 Likes

They should’ve only banned the few people who actually did it. Now our friendly groupwall civ legomasterlaw_rblx cant join the GRP.

1 Like