Group recruiting plaza firestone ban

Why the hell would you ever join GRC when you have a community of this size? It’s not like it will ever be beneficial.

I really think Fed shouldn’t have Firestone sponsored disruption sessions.

1 Like

Hello!

I notice that a lot of this thread’s posts are in regards to the entire group being subject to punishment for the actions of a handful. Be considerate of the following:

• Of these handful, the Founder (the head representative of the state, and acting in his capacity as such) was involved.
  • This involved the founder representing Firestone.

You may disagree with the ban’s targeted audience, its reasoning, its taking-effect at all, or its duration, but you should keep in mind that GRP and its associated properties are proprietary to its owner(s) and that it is in their right to act as they see necessary, just as it would be within our right had the same been done unto us.

2 Likes

fun! every single one of my building job were recrutied from here!.. there goes money out of my pocket

1 Like

apperently they banned firestone for blocking up someone elses booth.

https://gyazo.com/b96a5490ff63cca4aa56f50f9b4efe9b

https://gyazo.com/3ecd68be98f41e4bf5a0cd3bbc477c38

1 Like

yes, all of this is included in the ban reason.

1 Like

bull shit, fed thinks is fucking funny to do shit like this. if your in fs tryna start ur own group and you get banned from GRP i think we’re owed an apology

2 Likes

I spent quite a bit on gamepasses in GRP and guess thats down the drain now, crime by association

3 Likes

Yeah, why not ban a big state group permanently and allow some kids roleplay group full of admin abusers to get off scott free, this is injustice

1 Like

imo idc about the ban since the game has no purpose other then sitting there advertising to literally nobody. the only thing thats popular there is the booths which do things like “guess what you’re like from your outfit”

also some of y’all are taking this too far & attacking them/raiding the when you shouldn’t be

3 Likes

I (used) to use GRP to get easy gfx jobs when I needed a quick buck. Got some of my highest paying jobs from there

1 Like

I use to use it aswell years ago, but its gone down severely.

If you want to offer services like GFX work you can go on the Hidden Developers discord and people have projects/things they want with prices listen & descriptions

2 Likes

grp isnt just for groups people sold their creations there for robux. like u said before, groups there die in 10 mintues after recruiting but people sold buildings and training centers there

1 Like

do u have a link

1 Like

discord.gg/hd

1 Like

hi retro

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like