I nominate myself (@Shibe_R6) for:

• Governor’s Medal of Freedom
  • Governor’s Medal of Valor
  • Governor’s Award for Excellence
  • Governor’s Citizens Medal
  • Governor’s Public Safety Award
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit
2 Likes

I nominate the absolute best DOT Secretary and Sheriff in the history of firestone, @straphos for Governor’s Public Safety Award

2 Likes

I also recommend MarshallJAddison for the Governor’s Award for Excellence due to his work over the past several in shaping the future of the state’s criminal justice system.

Governor’s Medal of Valor: CrazzyDan for his hard work and service towards FNG and the CG.

public safety driving into people

@Butsworth No offense I was on the Congress then and if it was corrupt you would’ve been impeached and it wouldn’t have failed the Senate. None the less, I’m not sure who should obtain awards, I think the reality is there are many people in many departments that go above and beyond to do their jobs, serve with loyalty over years. My recommendation to the office of the Governor would be to implement smaller awards so you can honor those in departments and so on without decreasing the value of the highest awards you have. Our departments, employees, and citizens sometimes need rewards and they cant all be the highest rewards. @sharkfish82

1 Like

Governor’s Award for Excellence

me for being the best house clerk ever !!!

ur a bad clerk no offense

1 Like

Nominating @Icebreaker768 for citizens and @thekerbal for excellence.

pick me

1 Like

Undersheriff @FidelityWarrior for the excellence award for maintaining the performance/quality of SCSO in 2018. The Sheriffs Office performed very well during his time as Undersheriff as he brought in some of the best ensuring high quality of the office.

This is 2019, not 2018

this is just a popularity and suck up contest /shrug

1 Like

Yes but no. It kind of is, but at the same time, it isn’t, as it shows the best in our community, the people who try their best, who actually try to bring change, etc.

u barely even attend any rep sessions so u wouldnt know that and i doubt you actually read the documents plus i dont see no senate releases 0_0

i dont need to attend rep sessions to know that your releases are poor (which ive received multiple complaints about)

I gotta agree with Hecxtro, old House/Senate docs under Skye were way better

@Skye_Jones sorry for saying emote was best house speaker under your face, ur tied with him now

1 Like

…nice.

forgot you sorry
wish you were here uwu

I nominate anyone who works for Medical because of envious, I don’t know their names but I was transported and healed twice so far