Governor’s Award Ceremony Nominations

I nominate CRT commander @IceyTrigger for the Governor’s Public Safety Award.

Jefrafra for Freedom. His dedicated months of service to defending our Constitution and the just administration is admirable, and while I may not always agree with him, he does his best to help others and protect the rights of the people. Without him, who knows how badly our legal system would be affected.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the nominations!

Id like to personally nominate my boss, thekerbal, for inspiring me to become a lawyer.

Thekerbal has been part of the legal community for so long. He inspired me to become a public defender, and help those who seek legal representation.

1 Like

I concur with this.

What has he ever done

I would like to second the nomination.

I nominate myself for the Citizens Medal.

I also nominate @DannyboyJurist and @Jefrafra for the Governor’s Medal of Excellence

and finally, I’d like to nominate @1superchris2 for the Medal of Freedom.

Reasons will be discussed in DMs

1 Like

nothing award worthy lol. much more people i saw here who deserve one.

xJvmma for Governor’s Public Safety Award. This individual was a Chief Paramedic of the Stapleton County Fire Department. Nonetheless, she has a vast experience in medicine who also performed her duties well in the county not only by saving lives of the civilians, but law enforcement officers as well.

straphos for public safety and excellence. Revived DOT from being a dead department under the OVG administration. Greatest Sheriff of recent memory and has contributed his time and effort to helping the citizens of the county he protects, and the state as a whole.

3 Likes

agreed

Nobody for anything.

At this point it would just be a participation award, because frankly, not a single person has done anything special in recent memory.

Recognitions, awards, trophies… they lose their worth when a hero just becomes any man who does his job.

1 Like

buzzkill

2 Likes

The Attorney General nominates twenty people for the Governor’s Award for Excellence in a letter to the Governor.

Letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XB7Efm6KBrkmQeqA65JGHXSYjSivs-jO/view?usp=sharing

Nominees:
@Butsworth
@CanineEnforcement
@Hobo_Bear
@SolarStrife
@Wolf_RBX
@Skye_Jones
@thekerbal
@UprisingAmerican
@floatmanjason
@Ash1835
@ECHO21ALPHA
@anon54114525
@Antador
@851raymond
@Jefrafra
@DannyboyJurist
@Ogax
@t1dtony
@DizzyMW1
@Ftlicious

3 Likes

She has horrible driving though

1 Like

I also nominate @NotoriousAmerican for the Governor’s Award for Excellence along the same lines as the other 20 individuals.

1 Like

I nominate CRT Agent and former SCSO Undersheriff WarriorMasterKiller for the excellence award for maintaining the performance/quality of scso in 2018 and also the only person who processed scso apps.

I nominate CRT Commander IceyTrigger for the Publix Safety Award.

Captain Bjohn323 Intelligence Office and FNG (forgot his FNG rank though) ~ Medal of Valor.

Sergeant B_ear Intelligence Office and POST Director

Both of these guys are always willing to get there hands dirty, run straight towards the crime even if they are out numbered, out gunned they will do everything they can to protect the members of the State of Firestone. Both in game and out they work tirelessly to bring down crime and combat corruption. Every day of the week you can count on them to be doing their best to help the State and the Civilians within. I am sure most people will vouch that these two deserve this award.

1 Like

@Annoyingk1ds for the Public Safety award. This Ranger/Agent and Former SWAT SGT. and CRT Agent has showed how he can put his life in front of others to save them in the heat of battle and dangerous situations. He has delivered medical care in fire fights, hostage situations, and just randomly stopping to help an individual in need in desperate times.

This is 2019 awards, no 18. :dash: :door: