Governor’s Award Ceremony Nominations

Governor’s Award Ceremony Nominations

Do you know someone who’s worthy of an award? Drop their name, rank (if applicable), and describe the reason why that person’s worthy of an award down below. Please do not be offended, angry or hurt if you aren’t chosen or your nomination is declined. All nominations are due by November 13th, 2019.

Individuals with 1+ felonies on their record will automatically be ineligible for nomination, unless otherwise approved by the Governor.

• Governor’s Medal of Freedom
  • Governor’s Medal of Valor
  • Governor’s Award for Excellence
  • Governor’s Citizens Medal
  • Governor’s Public Safety Award
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit

List of Awards & Medals

Signed,

Sharkfish82
Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

CanineEnforcement [All awards]

4 Likes

I nominate Mxssc_RBLX for the Governor’s Medal of Valor, he has shown great service and even took risks for the sake of the public’s general safety. I believe he deserves it, he’s currently a SWAT operative but was also a SR pilot that meticulously maneuvered the helicopter to ensure a fast transport.

1 Like

Attorney General 1superchris2 for excellence. He’s been doing a great job with DoJ, doing things that previous AGs haven’t been able to do.

4 Likes

I agree, I support this one.

1 Like

Icebreaker768

4 Likes

Please put actual legitimate nominations with reasons please.

1 Like

Icebreaker768 for Citizens Award

5 Likes

tactlcalcanadlan

canineenforcement

2 Likes

please

1 Like

I have to agree with this one. He’s been doing quite a lot when it comes to defending the great citizens of this state in court, and just providing legal advice in general.

1 Like

NINWIN1

AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE OR MEDAL OF FREEDOM

NINWIN IS THE MOST POSITIVE AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING I DEMAND THAT HE GETS RECOGNITION

16 Likes

canineenforcement & dod excellence medal for exposing the alts

3 Likes

I agree. Icebreaker works his @$$ off in helping us in court, and out of court. He is an amazing man and deserves this award.

4 Likes

frank, protector of our right to bear arms.

3 Likes

Co55ie, SCSO Deputy, and I think he deserves the Public Safety Award and the Medal for Merit because he goes above and beyond for all of his fellow officers, public service employees and the community. He has shown great initiative in the departments and the community.

1 Like

ninwin ninwin ninwin ninwin ninwin

3 Likes

butsworth because well he fought for freedom all of his political career

patchy cuz he’s done lots for the community and is an interesting unique character

tacticalcanadian has excelled in every aspect he is set to serve

canine because when i rode with him he was calm, collected and effective

jamesdeeks alligns with canine’s comments

spook has done a lot to keep his community safe and secure, he also will give his life to protect someone

9 Likes

POST director B_ear. He’s been running POST well, helping bring it out of the mess it was in previously.

5 Likes

IceBreaker768, he helps everyone he can in and out of court and he even personally helped me with my troubles in court and guided me to thriving in the ASU until I retired.

1 Like