Governor’s Award Ceremony Nominations

i served as sos for literally 7 governors where tf my award at

3 Likes

I AM A SURVIVOR OF THE SUPREME COURT AND A CORRUPT CONGRESS

1 Like

bEt siR butsworth

119chris for Governor’s Medal of Valor for shooting a suspect as CRT despite the effort of the crossfire and safety of the hostage.

Obiwen33 for Governor’s Medal of Valor for his obi obi obi effort and all his things

1 Like

KensterViDS for EXCELLENCE

I agree with that.

slink for governor metal of valor

He has lasted longer than many secretaries and helped many people in his path. He has helped many people to get to where they want to be.

2 Likes

I agree.

you resigned

totally agree, obi obi obi

WarriorMasterKiller for Governor’s Award for Excellence.

Reason being he held the Stapleton County Sheriffs Office up to a high standard and was possibly the most active individual and being the only one to process applications. He is an obvious choice, excellent man, excellent awards

2 Likes

I nominate Crisis Response Team Agent and former Undersheriff @FidelityWarrior for the excellence award for maintaining the performance/quality of scso in 2018. He’s done a tremendous job and is one of the main reasons why SCSO is still the functioning properly.

1 Like

you resigned

1 Like

@Annoyingk1ds for Governor’s Public Safety Award. This individual was a former SCSO:SWAT Operative, FDHS:CRT Agent, and current FDHS:IO Agent. ViaRecon has demonstrated a great amount of activity and courageous conduct at the risk of his own life, above and beyond the call of duty, saving many lives under heavy fire.

2 Likes

I nominated @AtlanticCanuck for the Governor’s Award for Excellence, even though the house expelled him was always working hard for us and other citizens of this community.

1 Like

a solid month after you

@Philip_Forth for being the nicest and most human person ive ever seen in firestone

3 Likes

@B_ear for governors award of excellence. he does a lot for fs!!! :bear: :bus:

bus wanker

• Governor’s Award for Excellence
    @FidelityWarrior
    Colonel | CRT AGENT WarriorMasterKiller } FRMR U.S SCSO | DOT SUPERVISOR
    Within his Firestone career, WarriorMasterKiller has made a huge impact within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Firestone National Guard. He also serves his position and a CRT agent within the Firestone Department of Homeland Security. Within the time served as an Undersheriff for the SCSO, he was a HUGE aspect of the Sheriff’s office. I personally would say he did quite the amount of work, from reading applications (the major we had at the time, who was supposed to read apps but due to his inactivity never did so) to taking care of general issues within the S/O and doing high-command paperwork. His job was quite the task. I can also say that he is very devoted to his work and hard-working, as back in 2017 he was my sergeant and right there communication and effort wise. I think this person is very inspirational and motivation for all the people whom are interested in becoming a hard working person. He has also served the State for many years now which proves how devoted he is in regards to his work-ethic. I can say the same for the FNG, (obviously I can only say limited stuff in regards to this) however he is always in contact with everybody, representing a very active and interesting personality and always looking to impact everything in a positive way/

Signed
~ iiDeputyOutrageous

1 Like

@NinWin1 for being the best person alive

2 Likes