FrostEspresso & SirCalebXVI for Redwood: Achieving Greatness

FROSTESPRESSO & SIRCALEBXVI FOR REDWOOD

OCTOBER 3, 2022

I, FrostEspresso, alongside my Deputy Mayor candidate, SirCalebXVI, declare our candidacy for the 2022-3 Redwood Municipal Mayor Elections!

Mayoral Candidate,
FrostEspresso

Greetings everyone, My name is FrostEspresso and I’m your candidate for the 2022-3 Redwood Municipal Mayor elections! I have served this state in various positions within this state, ranging from government, departments and businesses. I’ve served as a Representative of the State Congress, producing legislation on behalf of the people like the office prescribed. I’ve also served as a Deputy for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, an Alderman of the Redwood City Council, and a Councilman within the Stapleton County Council. I’ve served on the municipal, county, and state levels with effective service which other candidates may not be able to say. My goal this term is to renovate and review the City of Redwood, alongside promote commercial growth and revenue for the businesses residing within the City, and Achieving Greatness while doing so. Our campaign does not just promise transparency, and nor do we make false declarations or goals that we will not achieve. We promise an interactive municipal government in order to best accommodate the citizens of the City. A Vote for FrostEspresso & SirCalebXVI is a vote for effective action and response.

Deputy Mayor Candidate,
SirCalebXVI

Hello, everybody. I am your 2022-3 Redwood Deputy Mayor Candidate SirCalebXVI! In terms of government & leadership positions, I have served in many positions within the state. I’ve always had a passion to represent Redwood in every way possible, serving as the President Pro Tempore and Senior Senator from Redwood. I also serve the City as the Council Chairman, having presided over a total of 6 sessions (5 discord, 1 in-game) this term, alongside generally serving the City as an Alderman since the beginning of April this year. Throughout my tenure as the City Chairman, I’ve proposed the first Police Department establishment Act of this State, modeling the legislation for other municipal governments to reference. I’ve had an extreme dedication and passion for all positions that I reside in, whether it be government, department, or business employment! Such department occupations include servicing the Firestone State Patrol as a Corporal, amongst other positions… too many to list! You can view my full resume here. Myself and Mayoral Candidate FrostEspresso plan to Achieve Greatness, as our campaign states. We plan to be inclusive of the entities within and around Redwood to ensure not only an effective municipal government, but to increase relations with other municipalities and the County. We also intend to make multiple venues of citizen-accessible resources in order to create a communicative executive government for the people of this great City.

In the following text, you’ll be able to find our plans for the following Mayoral term. These plans were carefully thought out by both candidates in order to present the most truthful, reliable, and ethical goals to best service the people with great integrity, Achieving Greatness in the process.

The Executive Branch

We have a vast majority of plans and goals for this term, some of which need more time and development before they can be publicized, but the following will surely be executed throughout our tenure in office:

• Review and revise standing Mayoral Decree to ensure executive effectiveness and enforceability for a more reliable government.
  • Draft, Review, and Sign a Mayoral Decree, alongside working with standing legislation regarding such, to accommodate for the City Clerk’s office in order to better publicize new legislation in a timely manner.
  • Communicate with other Municipal Executive Branches in order to enact a Joint Mayoral Conference aimed to speak upon situations or circumstances that one or all municipalities may be experiencing at the time, such as the transitions of the Police Departments and other relevant factors.
  • Promote commercial businesses within the City of Redwood, working closely with the Office of Commerce Relations to ensure that businesses are properly accommodated for.
  • Thoroughly review legislation presented by the City Council to ensure such benefits the production of the City instead of hindering it.
  • Gaining the trust of the people and listening to concerns or issues that may arise through our tenure.
The Legislative Branch

We also have goals and aspirations for the legislative branch. They aren’t as thorough as the Executive Branch, but there are some key goals that should be mentioned!

• Prepare for the vacancy of the City Chairman position, including doing a thorough review & examination of sitting Aldermen in order to best choose a reliable candidate. This will occur upon our election and after the new City Council is elected because the Deputy Mayor candidate intends to vacate the City Chairman office upon election.
  • Increase the reliability of legislative review, hopefully to include more legal practitioners in the process of legislative review, in order to ensure that illegal legislation is not proposed, and to avoid superior entity interventions.
  • Work with superior entities regarding the implementation of legislative leniency, including allowing municipal governments to create a short list of criminal offenses, displayed on the Criminal Code, for the upcoming version.
  • Work with the City Council to ensure the needs of the people are being met, ensuring that legislation that will hinder the growth of the City will be combatted to the best of our abilities.

This shall conclude our speech for our Redwood Municipal Mayor’s campaign. We will ensure that your requests are heard, and that your requirements are met. We will ensure the reliability of both the Executive Administration, alongside the City Council in order to capture a more productive government.

FrostEspresso (bran#7667)
Mayoral Candidate

SirCalebXVI (caleb#2647)
Deputy Mayor Candidate

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

SUPPORT!!! (go caleb)

4 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

horrible candidates… DO NOT RECOMMEND