Re-Elect FrostEspresso & SirCalebXVI for Redwood: Achieving Greatness—In Pursuit of Integrity

RE-ELECT FROSTESPRESSO & SIRCALEBXVI FOR REDWOOD

FEBRUARY 3, 2023

I, FrostEspresso, alongside the sitting Deputy Mayor, SirCalebXVI, re-declare our candidacy for our respective offices in the 2023-1 Redwood Municipal Mayor Elections!

Mayoral Candidate,
FrostEspresso

Hello, everyone! I am FrostEspresso, the current Mayor of the City of Redwood. I’ve been serving the City of Redwood since May of 2022 when I was an Alderman of the Redwood City Council. When I was initially elected, SirCalebXVI and I inherited an incredibly dormant city. Upon election, we immediately began making changes to the City of Redwood and its respective administration. Throughout the entirety of our term, my partner and I have managed to accomplish every promise that we made in our first campaign. I have signed more Mayoral Decrees this term than any other Mayor has done in a long while. Ever since we went to work, I’ve known that the City of Redwood is going in the direction that we initially planned, and being re-elected ensures that the City continues to go down that route. We plan to keep our activity steady; support and work for the citizens of the City and the State; and continue to make the City of Redwood thrive.

Deputy Mayor Candidate,
SirCalebXVI, Esq.

Greetings again, everybody! My name is SirCalebXVI, and I am the sitting Deputy Mayor and your Deputy Mayor candidate for the 2023-1 Redwood Municipal Mayor elections! Throughout my time here in the State of Firestone, I’ve served in various leadership positions—from government statuses to department positions! For an overview, the highest office I’ve held in my time remains the Office of the President pro tempore of the Senate. For other experience, I’ve served the City of Redwood for nearly a year, initially joining the City Council in April of 2022! In terms of the Executive Branch, I am currently a senior trooper of the Firestone State Patrol as a Corporal; a Sergeant for the Firestone Park Service; a member of the National Guard, and various other credible entities, currently or formerly. You can view a full resume here. I’m excited to share with you our accomplishments of the previous term, and we’ll use these accomplishments to further prove why we deserve re-election.

TAKE A STEP BACK

In our first campaign, we promised to Achieve Greatness. Over our term, every single goal that was set was met, No promises broken™. Since October of 2022, the city administration of FrostEspresso & SirCalebXVI has accomplished even more than what was promised. This includes—

• assisting in the employment of officers in the Redwood Police Department, being the first administration to operate the municipal police force;

• establishing the Redwood Executive Emergency Committee and the municipal Emergency Alert System;

• the establishment of the first Freedom of Information venue in Firestone History; and

• spearheading the establishment of the Joint Mayoral Conference.

So now, we’re in pursuit of integrity.

Just as we declared in our previous campaign, you’ll be able to view our plans for our next Mayoral term below. Each of our goals, as expected, has been carefully discussed by both candidates in order to ensure truthfulness and lucidity. We’ve decided it would be best to expand upon a general set of goals and plans while simultaneously incorporating new ideas and suggestions from those present in the previous term.

For our goals, we plan—

• to initiate a complete rewrite of the City Charter, utilizing other venues of writing and documentation for the purposes of readability, clarity, and effectiveness;
  • to increase the amount of community interaction events given the new version and newly provided assets;
  • to make further attempts at publicly and privately convening the Joint Mayoral Conference;
  • to continue to be an easy-access venue for all commercial operations, inclusive of out-of-city businesses, with our Office of Commerce Relations;
  • to maintain careful oversight of the municipal police department and its appointed Chiefs;
  • to promote the activity of the City Council by encouraging sessions to be hosted in the version three map once permitted by the development team;
  • to appoint a new Press Secretary and his or her deputy in order to continue press operations and our transparency initiatives; and finally
  • to pursue integrity™ by not only continuing to meet our goals and promises as demonstrated in our term, but by incorporating the ideas of the citizens as we progress.

With that, we conclude our campaign for the Redwood Municipal Mayor election. With version 3 underway, there is absolutely no room for error. Allow us to further demonstrate our dedication to this wonderful City by considering our re-election. The Future of the City of Redwood is in your hands.

Signed,

FrostEspresso (bran#4613)
Mayoral Candidate

SirCalebXVI (caleb#2647)
Deputy Mayor Candidate

5 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes