Firestone Roleplay | LEO vs. Criminal

And that’s the problem. Want to know why? Because you all forget about the police officer side, and it’s not that simple as “we don’t care about roleplay, fuck criminal losers lmao”, like almost all criminals think.

Indeed, they should come in with a glock and give criminals enough time to kill them without shooting back, otherwise it’s unfair.

2 Likes

A human game moderator would be able to resonate better than an automatic system if you ask me. I feel as if the game moderators can fix a lot of what is happening.

1 Like

I see the point you’re trying to make. As I am mainly a criminal I probably don’t see what you see considering you’re in the Crisis Response Team. I’m sure you could probably explain the LEO side better than I can as I’ve only seen so much.

1 Like

Obviously in general of course, but having automatic systems would help. Either way, as long as we have any form of working moderation it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I explained a lot of stuff from the cop side here

1 Like

another complaining post… y’all just cant stop

3 Likes

You should really read the end of what I said, thanks.

3 Likes

It’s not supposed to be fair… The purpose of a tactical unit is to have a scene advantage over perps… Would you rather CRT show up with a CZ, a tshirt and some flipflops in a CV with a light bar then stand infront of you and say “please stop”? Would it be fair for you then?

2 Likes

Firestone is specifically designed as a cops and robbers game

5 Likes

Never in my life thrown or seen someone throw tear gas in a gunfight. It’s also heavily enforced. That’s an outright lie.
You guys literally have 6 mags. You guys can find weaknesses of a shield with that…

3 Likes

You’re correct, they are there to have some advantage. It’s not designed to ruin role-play. It’s there for situations that REQUIRE that high level of power there. It’s outright retarded to show up to a bank robbery and gas it within the time frame of just 1-2 minutes.

2 Likes

Some criminals actually know how to RP, Via. Not all Criminals just commit VA, we have gangs and shit.

Not all LEOs do this, in fact I’ve never seen this even happen. I’ve seen a multitude of bank situations where there wasn’t even LEOs gassing it at all.

uh literally today

1 Like

yeah but a very solid amount of them still run me over like an asian grandmother when im just coughing around people at cd

feelsbadman

3 Likes

and i oop

2 Likes

Regardless of that it’s not possible to RP without LEOs doing it themselves and it certainly isn’t possible for LEOs to function properly if criminals can’t. It’s just not like how it was before and there’s no point in being in denial about that. Of course, all don’t, but a MAJORITY do. I used to do it myself.

1 Like

I agree.

And it worked? I doubt it.

This is simply contradicting several things that have been backed up, factually. If you approach criminals with that comment I’m sure they can provide several clips of that happening. DM me for 10+ GIFs of LEOs not roleplaying bank robberies. And you’re correct, not ALL do, but a MAJORITY of cops don’t RP and it’s the same for criminals. Both sides are equally at fault here.

1 Like