Firestone Roleplay | LEO vs. Criminal

Some criminals actually know how to RP, Via. Not all Criminals just commit VA, we have gangs and shit.

Not all LEOs do this, in fact I’ve never seen this even happen. I’ve seen a multitude of bank situations where there wasn’t even LEOs gassing it at all.

uh literally today

1 Like

yeah but a very solid amount of them still run me over like an asian grandmother when im just coughing around people at cd

feelsbadman

3 Likes

and i oop

2 Likes

Regardless of that it’s not possible to RP without LEOs doing it themselves and it certainly isn’t possible for LEOs to function properly if criminals can’t. It’s just not like how it was before and there’s no point in being in denial about that. Of course, all don’t, but a MAJORITY do. I used to do it myself.

1 Like

I agree.

And it worked? I doubt it.

This is simply contradicting several things that have been backed up, factually. If you approach criminals with that comment I’m sure they can provide several clips of that happening. DM me for 10+ GIFs of LEOs not roleplaying bank robberies. And you’re correct, not ALL do, but a MAJORITY of cops don’t RP and it’s the same for criminals. Both sides are equally at fault here.

1 Like

Having criminals RP and cops RP would be nice, but it’s not going to happen, because Firestone isn’t paid, nor is it 16, 17, 18+.

Whitelist systems exist.

1 Like

I remember playing v1 but I wasn’t like huge player I played once in a while.

Something I thought of was that maybe have the gun system like v1 where criminals can get one good revolver and FSP and SCSO gets a shotgun and glock that match’s the strength of a criminal Glock and CRT has to stay at capital unless there is a actual criss. I don’t know If you can understand what I’m trying to say but oh well.

2 Likes

i think that it should be even, criminals stop being retards drifting and driving like fucks. and we let scfd run their RP without getting shot up

1 Like

Well, I can say anything about bank robberies me and b0org made bank robbing and we did about 20 robberies and they only ran in 2-3 times other times they rped and shit, but Elite is the homie he was the best he RPed with our robbery for a long period of time.

Possibly.

1 Like

except the shotty was fucking op as all shit

the glock and the m4 dhs got was decent at best

1 Like

I dont ever see anyone DHS responding to bank robs irl… How about its fsp scso and swat that responds unless in prom?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like