Firestone Roleplay | LEO vs. Criminal

I’m convinced at this point that the game is just severely fucked with and there is no reason for criminals to find enjoyment in this game anymore, likewise with LEOs. Besides your occasional ATM rob for criminals and your worthless, pitiful traffic stops that you LEOs endure, there really isn’t much if you ask me. You tell me yourself, LEOs, what have you seen in Firestone in criminals besides the fact that they ram people/cars constantly and recklessly drive in front of your asses?

I’ve read a couple of forum posts regarding the role-play but the ONLY SOLUTION we have came up with is that V3 suddenly solves all of our fucking problems. Personally, I find that hard to believe… both sides FRP equally bad but there’s no point in DENYING THAT. It’s an EASY FIX, just follow game rules and play accordingly? I don’t see what is so fucking hard in doing so, but really, the issues NEED TO STOP. A new game isn’t going to fix shit if you ask me, it’s just a new game. As Path said, at the end of the day it’s the community that pivots the direction this game goes and to be frank with ALL OF YOU, it’s not a good direction.

First, maybe not give SWAT/CRT all that fucking power because that kind of bullshit imbalances the game with both sides. I don’t have proof to back up my claim but I’m sure the criminals can agree with me on this, 100% if you approach them with this concern. We’re labelled as “toxic” when the LEOs PROVOKE US TO BE. There is NO REASON TO RUIN ROLEPLAY LIKE CRT/SWAT. A great example of how CRT/SWAT is the root cause of this fucked up role-play. It’s almost like we should just take out the bank robbing option in-game because IT NEVER WILL WORK. We have bastards here who are only fucked up one thing - gassing, shooting up, rushing into the bank, and using these overpowered guns. When the robber is in cuffs the message from the LEOs are “fuck you, we fucking hate when you rob the bank. here’s our way of saying get the fuck out of here!”.

Secondly, we should improve the FUCKING FRP. Both sides FRP and it JUST NEEDS TO STOP. LEOs constantly cuff-rush, baton while the car is moving, and overall just to retarded stuff they know isn’t right. The criminals are WORSE HERE, they tend to commit the gravest of mistakes in terms of FRP. The FRP guide was established to run the game smoothly, and I really think that there needs to be more acknowledgement about this topic. Relying on a new game isn’t going to fix anything. We’re going to revert back to our old ways in the matters of HOURS, or DAYS. I don’t see following the guidelines is going to keep Firestone in tact.

That’s just implied if you ask me. It’s a fucking shitstorm of chain reactions here with shitsain LEOs taking after CRT/SWAT and that needs to disappear.

I don’t think the role-play is fucked up. I think it shouldn’t be “lil brick head ass deal with it you’re being arrested”, we should have a game that FOCUSES on ROLEPLAY, not WHO CAN ARREST WHO. That’s the most retarded junk I’ve heard and THIS IS WHY we DON’T DO ANYTHING ANYMORE. It’s not a hard concept, it’s actually really simple if we TRY TO ROLEPLAY. I’m talking about both sides, I don’t give a shit about the criminals OR cops regarding this whole role-play shit, we should TAKE ACTION instead of relying on a new fucking game.

This post is similar to several other posts I’ve seen regarding role-play, I’ve had to write this in because there are bastards who are going to make this in reference to this forum post. This isn’t a useless complaint form, it’s what REALLY needs to be fixed and honestly I don’t think a “new game” will change anything. Prove me wrong in the comments, then, if you want to contradict anything I’ve stated.

In conclusion I feel that just making sure that we just try to role-play, even the slightest to try to, could possibly fix the small issues that have turned into bigger issues. The other issues can be handled as time goes on hence the fix for role-play. We can go onto fixing these mistakes in the "new game ", and whilst we’re still here in V2 we can still change some issues, no need to leave them be like we have been doing, effortlessly trying to do anything and fucking around.

Thanks for reading this lmfao

7 Likes

Honestly despite not participating in criminal activities, I’ve seen it happen to others a lot. The game is indeed somewhat broken and it’s up to us to fix it. But how would you propose that we even get started with these changes if most people are simply unwilling to role-play. In my opinion scripts should be added that simply enforce compliance with role-play. Cops can press on someone to hold them detained or take them out of a car, and people can chose to resist or run. If you are placed in a car you simply cannot reset and if you leave the game you get instantly banned, etc. Anyways, that’s just my view.

5 Likes

That’s where game moderators would intercept the situation and use their administrator commands to ultimately remove the people who wish to not role-play the scenario. It’s not sitting at a bus stand and watching a small span of space - path said that they can’t be in two different places but they can certainly expand on what they’re watching

2 Likes

I already wrote in my post that the fix isn’t that easy as some might think, it’s not just about “just follow the rules lol”, its about making roleplay actually possible and enforcing the rules existing.

Just give criminals more abilities to confront SWAT/CRT?

Good thing people are bringing this up now though.

3 Likes

Agreed, the fix is easily able to be done if we’re able to put some effort into it instead of bitching around. The effort part will be difficult and all but yes, role-play should be made possible. The guides and all aren’t really addressed by the people in this game who have superior power in this game. LEOs and criminals just bitch around and at the end of the day nothing is fixed, it just gets worse by the minute. I feel as if the game has started to become imbalanced because these departments feels the need to ruin the role-play that is occurring.

I’d like to address that there are bastards who think that it is upright okay to consider this a “bitch report form” but in reality they’re one of those annoying as fuck LEOs who only look at this game as “hmm which kid am i gonna arrest now” or “dont care just rush into bank”. It’s like their way of saying “fuck you” to criminals when they ruin everything.

How often have you seen a bank actually being robbed nowadays? Never. I’ve never seen the alarm go off in DAYS let alone even ROLEPLAYING shit.

I’m currently speaking in the viewpoint of the criminal side if you’re wondering.

4 Likes

The thing is with SWAT/CRT during a shootout they throw teargas and use shields and kill us. I don’t think thats fair.

4 Likes

Great point to be added to the failure to role-play portion of this game.

3 Likes

I mean like automatic moderation systems, Mayflower has them and it’d be nice to have them here. They truly better enforce the obedience to the rules.

2 Likes

And that’s the problem. Want to know why? Because you all forget about the police officer side, and it’s not that simple as “we don’t care about roleplay, fuck criminal losers lmao”, like almost all criminals think.

Indeed, they should come in with a glock and give criminals enough time to kill them without shooting back, otherwise it’s unfair.

2 Likes

A human game moderator would be able to resonate better than an automatic system if you ask me. I feel as if the game moderators can fix a lot of what is happening.

1 Like

I see the point you’re trying to make. As I am mainly a criminal I probably don’t see what you see considering you’re in the Crisis Response Team. I’m sure you could probably explain the LEO side better than I can as I’ve only seen so much.

1 Like

Obviously in general of course, but having automatic systems would help. Either way, as long as we have any form of working moderation it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I explained a lot of stuff from the cop side here

1 Like

another complaining post… y’all just cant stop

3 Likes

You should really read the end of what I said, thanks.

3 Likes

It’s not supposed to be fair… The purpose of a tactical unit is to have a scene advantage over perps… Would you rather CRT show up with a CZ, a tshirt and some flipflops in a CV with a light bar then stand infront of you and say “please stop”? Would it be fair for you then?

2 Likes

Firestone is specifically designed as a cops and robbers game

5 Likes

Never in my life thrown or seen someone throw tear gas in a gunfight. It’s also heavily enforced. That’s an outright lie.
You guys literally have 6 mags. You guys can find weaknesses of a shield with that…

3 Likes

You’re correct, they are there to have some advantage. It’s not designed to ruin role-play. It’s there for situations that REQUIRE that high level of power there. It’s outright retarded to show up to a bank robbery and gas it within the time frame of just 1-2 minutes.

2 Likes