Firestone mods need REFORM

philip you were the best mod i’ve seen in firestone. You truly helped out the community instead of just warning people and not caring. :heart:

5 Likes

The Firestone Discord Mods are not corrupted or have gotten more “radical.” The Discord Moderators are enforcing the rules of the Discord and they are doing their job. The Discord moderation system allows for you to appeal warnings/kicks and they usually get accepted. If you got banned from the discord, then you can appeal.

This post is closed because of all of the off-topic posts but will reopen in 2 hours. Stay on topic and avoid useless stuff.

1 Like

No reason to lock.

2 Likes

Thanks for unlocking back Kat

3 Likes

I mean you can check and my last warn/kick was for calling a discord mod stupid

3 Likes

The only mod I hated and I still hate is airplane. so in feb of 2020, mods found out that I had a 3rd kick that I had for like months, when mods found out they allowed me to appeal, then I appeal, I will say the truth that I did some bad appeals, but I did a good appeal and bear appealed it and removed my 3rd kick, i was thinking I was fine and safe, but 10 minutes later, airplane comes and bans me for having 3 kicks all tho I had 2 kicks and 1 warn, I tried to appeal my ban but I wasn’t unbanned

3 Likes

Replying to bunniez, is their job to false ban and admin abuse?

3 Likes

You made joke appeals thinking you weren’t going to get banned, only to be in shock when you found out that you were.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

3 Likes

Read above before judging

3 Likes

Disc mod was a fun job and people are gonna hate you for all the shit you do. Personally, I liked helping people register and answering questions for the community. Oh and going down the list at night and warning people for rule 1 lol

But I haven’t personally seen anything happen that much that isn’t the mod team ACTUALLY doing their job and enforcing the rules. All of them are properly trained for their job and I don’t understand why people can’t use some simple logic. I haven’t really seen any false bans but there may be some I guess.

I do agree with the fact that moderation team could use more members. And yes, bring back Philip

5 Likes

I find it disgusting that you have enough ungratefulness in you that after what should have been a ban after 1 appeal, you were given a second and third chance - only to fail again and then have the audacity to complain, attack, and say that you “hate” a specific moderator.

No wonder your appeals were denied.

4 Likes

We don’t need more mods, we have enough mods

3 Likes

To add on, people make mistakes. So if a ban was false or you felt like it was abuse, actually go talk to the moderator and don’t be an asshole. Clear things up with them.

oh and please be respectful and keep the post on topic so it doesn’t get temp locked. thnx :heart:

5 Likes

My major gripe is that mods will typically warn you for any infraction, small or big. Read my earlier post for info on that front ( Firestone mods need REFORM )

3 Likes

That’s why it’s called a warning.

3 Likes

Okay you didn’t read what I said propely, I did the last appeal and bear removed the last kick. I also said that I did some bad appeals.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like we have enough sometimes. Literally 2-3 more wouldnt hurt.

2 Likes

I don’t think all the discord mods are corrupt, or horrible at their jobs. I think most of them do what they’re hired to do just fine. I think the current system is messed up, and that mods should be more lenient with their warnings. (and we lower the warning cap)

3 Likes

If it’s a rule violation and a mod sees it, they gotta do their job. Not all things can slide.

Though, I do agree that SOME things can be lenient, ex. minor spamming, just a few words in a different language, etc.

3 Likes

we just need chiller mods

2 Likes