Firestone mods need REFORM

The longer you work this job, the longer people come to dislike you. If you want to become a Discord mod and keep your 100% liked community status, one of those things is going to disappear. It’s simple: people don’t like being punished, and we are the punishers.

5 Likes

I think we need to remove some mods, there is like a lot of mods, we only need like 3 or 2 mods

3 Likes

same thing to game mods STOP BRINGING SHIT LIKE SUPPOSE YOU CALL A GAME MOD AN IDIOT AND THEY KICK YOU!!! OTHER SHIT LIKE PERSONAL BIAS IS HAPPENING TOO NOT GONNA POINT OUT. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A 2 SEPERATE DIVISIONS.

1. Game and Discord Ban Team - Basically they do all the appeals and other stuff, I guess discord mods and some game mods can be incharge.
  2. Game moderation - They enforce rules and other stuff
3 Likes

game mods, horrible. i literally jumped off a helicopter, i broke my arm and then i reset. 10 minutes later, i went to PAWS to get a gun, when i bought it, i got kicked for “frp” RIGHT WHEN I BOUGHT MY GUN. waste of fucking money.

THIS WAS AN OLD SITUATION

3 Likes

the problem is you guys don’t listen to the other side of the story, you don’t take the proper time to properly ingest a ban appeal, warn appeal etc. you’ve been in the position for too long to stop caring about your job

yes ik my appeal wasn’t properly formatted

5 Likes

imma have to say thats false, philip is evidence of that claim

4 Likes

There’s not a lot. We’re only four people.

3 Likes

I don’t believe there has been any game moderator who has kicked someone from the game due to them calling the mod an idiot, are we stating facts here?

3 Likes

yes im not pointing out names though

3 Likes

are you on cocaine?

4 Likes

#unbanIlordOfAviation

3 Likes

Firestone, for as long as I can remember has been running on a 3 warn, 3 kicks you’re out. Now I’m not saying that system is bad, but it isn’t good either. I believe that a moderator’s role is to keep the chat safe and civil, but to also be forgiving if someone makes a mistake.

I was correctly banned for leaving the Firestone discord to avoid a ban (and promptly rejoined five minutes later). Most of my warnings from my memory were either spam, or another rule. I was banned two years ago this August.

Do I think people should be held accountable? Absolutely! But I think there’s a difference between warning for every slight rule violation, and major, 100% rulebreaking content. The current 3 strikes you’re out rule, I feel encourages moderators to warn as it doesn’t really matter until the third kick. I think loosening enforcement and lowering the “barrier” for a ban would work better for everyone.

I’ve had to work around being banned, and being banned from the main discord makes a huge barrier to see game related announcements, you always have to get announcements second-hand.

Personally, I would like to see appeals for discord bans. We’re all victims of our own stupidity, and learning from our mistakes makes us better.

~ skyee#1004

5 Likes

Banned 2-3 times, the ban is indefinite without appeal.
Co-founder’s orders.

3 Likes

what happened to lord @Lidels can you tell me in dms

3 Likes

Personally,
The only problem I have with moderators (sometimes) is when I ask a question and I just get toxicity thrown at me, like I’ll ask a simple question and then I’ll be met with “I don’t fucking care.” like I get y’all get DMed and shit like constantly 24/7 when your just trying to do something simple but that doesn’t mean it has to be expressed onto those who ask a simple as hell question, especially those new to the community.

However that’s just small cases, I don’t talk much in the Firestone Discord to really warrant a reason to bitch and complain but that’s really the only complaint I have, not here to argue about it as I know I’ll get shit on with “wheres your evidence?” and “You don’t know half the story.” so that’s all I have to say.

8 Likes

wouldn’t be an issue if u could actually follow the rules.

big yikes

10 Likes

bruh this isnt all about following rules its about toxic game mods that do bs

4 Likes

I say 2-3 more discord mods maybe. I do support bringing back philip. I wish bear could be a mod too.

4 Likes

“toxic game mods that do bs”

u mean ur sad cuz they moderated u yikes

2 Likes

I support

3 Likes