Firestone mods need REFORM

increasingly as of late the firestone mods have gotten more RADICAL and haven’t actually been effectively moderating the community. they look for any of the slightest rule violation or anything discussed that may hurt their feelings. people who typically abide by the firestone rules are getting hurt the most by stupid warns and the people who are toxic are increasingly getting away with stuff like this!

these mods are letting the POWER getting to their heads and bending the rules to the way they like them. this is not beneficial to our community at all which is already on a SLIGHT decline. we need new faces as mods ASAP, we need to bring back checks and balances and good moderators like philip_forth and not mods who are literally RADICALS and warn for the slightest rule violations and those who deserve warnings getaway. a lot of these mods use to be cool people and still are but the position of moderator is effectively hurting their bottom line. us the CITIZENS of this group should get to decide who we want to have as mods.

keep in mind forum mods and game mods are fine and decently cool.

support below if you think our mods need reforming

“No man who is corrupt, no man who condones corruption in others, can possibly do his duty by the community.” - Theodore Roosevelt

24 Likes

I SUPPORT

4 Likes

i agree, they jump straight on minor rule violations, and then just vote no on everyones ban appeal

5 Likes

yes please

4 Likes

Path or env pls hire me back as moderator I was dumb to resign I really miss helping people verify and I’m active 24/6 like I was before

14 Likes

YEAH BOIS, I SUPPORT; WE NEED TO STOP MOD CORRUPTION WE HAVE BEEN FALSELY BANNED FOR NO REASON AND WE NEED TO STOP THIS! VIVE LA REVOLUTION

4 Likes

you baboon you had fucking 3 kicks and a warn

3 Likes

which mods

3 Likes

fs mods;
one is mia
one is a simp
one is a weeb/female
one is ok

anyways i support adding more mods

8 Likes

Know the story before you open your mouth

3 Likes

I think I was a good discord mod I was dumb to resign I just having a bad night. ;(

3 Likes

I was there when it happened you clapped fish

4 Likes

lol you don’t know what happend

3 Likes

RE HIRE PHILIP FOR MOD, HE WAS A GOOD MOD HE WAS KIND AND A NICE MOD, PLS HIRE HIM BACK, #PHILIP4MOD

3 Likes

6 Likes

was that me?

3 Likes

no i was talking about airplane

5 Likes

4 Likes

There is no more goods mods in the discord every mod in discord is bad

3 Likes

Wouldn’t say all are bad but then again I BARELY talk in the discord and mainly just VC.

3 Likes