Firestone FBI?

Chip cheerio, it’s Senator Antador here.

So I’ve been looking into the FBI recently - its various branches, services, etc - and it has brought about a new wave of enthusiasm in me to see what people think of the idea of bringing it back. Back in 2017, I was the shoo-in for the position of FSBI Director, serving in that role for a short time while the Governors of the time were brainstorming the idea before I prematurely left the project due to prior employment that I didn’t want to abandon.

Now, all the way forward in late 2019, I’d like to see what the opinions are of the citizens of Firestone as to whether they’d want to see the FSBI return; and if they do, what their opinions are on what it should do, how it should be run, etcetera. I will be responding to questions, comments and concerns along the way.

7 Likes

Again, no thank you!

2 Likes

Any specific reasons why? I am aware of the causes for it originally being closed down, - almost painfully so - those mainly being leadership issues and general incompetence from employees.

2 Likes

We really do not need one. We have the new and flourishing DoD, I really don’t see the point of this especially considering we have IO. No thank you.

7 Likes

Fed already said no

3 Likes

Again, no thank you! [2]

2 Likes

I actually DM’ed Fed just before making this post and consulting with Hecxtro, he seems quite open to the idea, and has been for a while.

4 Likes

Again, any specific reasoning?

2 Likes

no. there is no use like there is no use for the department of defense. we have io

3 Likes

2 Likes

The idea is for it to work closely with IO whenever needed, along with many other services that I’m still researching into.

2 Likes

Again, bring back FBI!

4 Likes

one simple and understandable reason:

• we don’t need it
2 Likes

support for fbi return

3 Likes

Fed stated that he will publicly support anyone who will bring back FBI.

For my thoughts:

FBI seems like a great idea. Sure, too many investigative agencies, but, from a Citizen’s point of view, not much has been investigated in terms of government corruption. Now, I may be wrong here, and don’t start throwing flames at me. Just correct me if I’m wrong, but I have not been informed of any investigations within the government employees. Now, sure, maybe there isn’t corruption. But what if there is? I’m not too educated within who investigates what in the state government, but I think an agency dedicated to investigating corruption wouldn’t be so bad. Again, don’t start throwing flames at me, this is just what I know as a Citizen.

Sure, FBI was a disaster before. But that’s due to the fact that they didn’t have a proper administration. Get someone who knows what they’re doing, who’s competent, and most importantly, not power hungry. FBI can have a lot of responsibilities and a crucial role within this community.

14 Likes

elite I fully agree with you, thank you very much for that fabulous statement!

3 Likes

only way i’d support FSBI is if it’d be the DPS of FNG, DHS and GOs since regular LEOs have to deal with DPS

2 Likes

Personally I’m looking at plenty of resources here (I have roughly 15 tabs open, please shoot me) and I don’t think some people understand just how many parts there are to the FBI; way more than “oH tHeYlL dO whAt Io DoEs”.

3 Likes

We don’t need DPS because we have internal punishment systems

2 Likes

@Antador Support
Donny_Lawz

2 Likes