Firestone FBI?

The FSBI would have plenty of responsibilities, and as I look into more items (again, roughly 15 tabs, kill me) and as time goes on, I’ll talk about them more.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

It’s not needed.

1 Like

I’m getting kinda tired of covering and discussing this every few months, not only would this take away from the duties of the 3 already established investigative bodies, but who’s going to fill the slots? Members of the already existing departments who see the potential to go up in rank. Name a single job this would do that isn’t already filled by at least 2 other departments or bodies. We don’t need more LEO departments and we don’t need more investigative bodies. This is a waste of a department and the creation of easy ranks that aren’t needed. If you think the current departments are underachieving aim to fix those, not make a new department. As it is we have a DoD that can do anything essentially as long as it’s not unconstitutional.

5 Likes

I like the idea.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree anymore!

1 Like

Things are investigated and exposed all the time. Just doesn’t matter if nothing is enforced and often it’s not.

1 Like

A few things - firstly, name the 3 established investigative bodies, because I can’t fully remember them and I’d love for them to actually be named. As far as I remember, there’s IO, the CGOC to a minor extent and whichever one you’re mentioning.

Secondly, it wouldn’t take away from their duties, they would work side by side, especially with DHS:lO as stated, whenever needed. The FBI also has many other sub-branches, creating new avenues to be explored in law enforcement.

Thirdly, there are plenty of people who could take the spots in FSBI; you wouldn’t need to take from other departments as often as you probably think, and I would assume that whoever would direct it would put in place protections against people department hopping to get an easy rank, especially to avoid incompetence like last time.

Fourthly, the FBI as far as I’ve seen from my research don’t actually take primary on cases from local law enforcement; this is actually a common myth, as they often will work in tandem with said local agencies to assist them in any ways necessary.

2 Likes

Congress would never let FBI come back because it would interfere with their filthy sorry excuse for an investigative body that goes by the acronym; CGOC…

3 Likes

I support FBI coming back. The reality is that SIO and CGOC were established in response to FBI failing. Both agencies aren’t as good as they should be.

1 Like

I have no idea where your toxicity came from, but this is most certainly not true. Your accusations are erroneous.

1 Like

I agree, and I would personally ensure to consult with the DoD, DHS and others to ensure that the legislation - if it is created by myself - doesn’t infringe on jurisdictions, allows all affiliated departments to work cohesively and is as loophole-less as possible (nobody is perfect, leave me alone!).

3 Likes

Just expressing my opinion, deal with it or don’t.

2 Likes

CGOC,IO, and the DOJ all do the job. Essentially all your word wall just said is there is no individual job this department would do that isn’t already being done as they would work hand in hand. Expand the current departments, specify their duties stop making more and more departments to do the same shit

1 Like

SIO isn’t really defined, their powers and jurisdiction only extend as far as the DoJ itself can.

1 Like

Master has held a grudge on CGOC since james was chair. There were some real complaints about how things were being hosted then. I’ve got complaints about results but not operations for CGOC right now. The reality is they recommend impeachment to co guess, because only congress can impeach even if IO finds something they can do nothing the congress can impeach and that’s it

1 Like

Then that is incorrect wording on my part; as I said earlier I agree with Ftlicious in saying that the CGOC and SIO were created as a direct descendent of FBI blowing up. I would intend that the FSBI would have a lot more responsibility than just “barging in” on existing IO duties, and would in fact have much further expanded duties.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind having the FBI return.

1 Like

CGOC sucks.

3 Likes

I agree with the idea. However, Canine spoke to me and said that people are opposed to DOD. So I really don’t get why everyone is saying DOD is better.
Why I think FBI should come back.

• IO is for foreign intelligence, not internal.
  • Last time something DOD related was announced, it was 2-3 months ago (I believe.)
  • DOD is military, not civil.
  • Everyone hates DOD so why are they supporting it here?
2 Likes