FDoS | Poll on the Country of Aigio

Hello Citizens of the State of Firestone,

As Secretary of State, I would like to reach out to you all, after the newly formed release by Governor Ash, in regards to an advancement with Aigio.

I’m sure you all know my stance on this, and if not, I’ll inform you now.

Behind my opinion, is three terms of experience in dealing with Aigio as the Firestone Secretary of State;

a.) Aigio is unfit for foreign affairs with Firestone due to it’s goverment operations
b.) Aigio’s government has not resolved it’s issues
c.) I do not believe they will resolve their issues anytime soon

With that said, please give your honest feedback in the comments, and vote on the polls!

Thanks,
Cenosity

Would you support a peace treaty with the Country of Aigio?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you support any sort of peace talks with Aigio in general?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you want Firestone to be affiliated in anyway with Aigio?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

0 voters

Do you feel as though Aigio holds up to our Foreign Policy Standards?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

WAR!!!

8 Likes

foreign policy broke

5 Likes

we shall declare war, they disbaned their sf and they have a WEAK ARMY.

6 Likes

can we at least get some reliable information about aigio; im hearing two sides

6 Likes

as someone who was on their supreme court

HARD no.

aigio is an absolute joke of a nation. its literally just constant fighting in announcement channels and the founder resetting the government every 2 seconds or firing people he has no authority to fire

even when people do stay around for longer than 5 seconds (not common, GOs are in and out like a damn drive thru), they’re literally all incompetent

also they stole laws from us which is literally the equivalent of stealing tech so they should be banned js /shrug

9 Likes

btw their minister of foreign affairs copied other groups docs and claimed it as his own.image

he is a criminal in Firestone I believe image

4 Likes

As Secretary of State for three terms now, I have witnessed first-hand on several accounts the unprofessional meetings with the Nation of Aigio, and the constant interruptions we get with having to deal with them.

On a state-diplomatic level, in regards to foreign relations with Aigio, I feel that it becomes more of a problem every-time we try to achieve something, than a resolution. Aigio continues to strike back against our mutual understandings, and after agreeing to abide by a foreign policy set forth, continues to fail to do so.

We’ve met on several accounts over the past few months, and within each meeting comes to an outcome of almost either;

a.) Threats of War
b.) Arguments through Diplomatic Officials/National Military Officials
c.) Lack of communication/effort by the Nation of Aigio

Aigio’s government officials have failed to hold up to their comments, and have ripped us, as a State, off several times. I’m tired of having to deal with it, and believe most of us on the State Security Council are as well.

Not to mention, the constant government interruptions that would be considered illegal in our Foreign Policy, and the inability for their government to stably function for a decent amount of time. Our State Department at this time, would not like to continue these kinds of talks; but rather stay on terms of communication, but nothing further.

7 Likes

aigio has sf lol, just renamed it. Actually two sf’s now

4 Likes

bruh they really taking the socom idea.

4 Likes

and that’s only because fs people kept trying to raid them lol, I’d be mad too

6 Likes

On top of those “raids” the Ambassador attempted to make contact but was blocked lol.

6 Likes

Aigio Ambassador attempted to talk to FS Ambassadors

6 Likes

We never attempted to raid them; I’d like for you to be able to validate your statement there, because I have more proof to prove that we, as a government, never raided Aigio, and were COMMANDED by the Minister of Defense to meet at the IDB HQ for a meeting. Nice try.

3 Likes

False. We don’t have ambassadors to any foreign entity at the moment.

4 Likes

They also forced themselves onto our AIC base.

5 Likes

not officially, but people from fs raided, never said on behalf of the government

6 Likes

They attempted to talk to you, and your DoS adminstration.

5 Likes

Again false, I have screenshots TELLING US to meet at AIC for the meeting.

3 Likes

aic is now a joke after the great general epic left.

4 Likes