FDoS | Poll on the Country of Aigio

and that’s worse, DoS is inactive and isn’t in a place to judge any other entity at all lol

4 Likes

We waited outside; as were told to by the highest rankings there…

3 Likes

god no

3 Likes

How are we to be active? Theres nothing we can do besides meet with foreign entities; and we need them to be functioning, and stable in order to do so… Thats the one job DoS has, and we have no authority to do anything besides manage foreign affairs.

3 Likes

then lobby congress for more authority :man_shrugging: at least show initiative lol

4 Likes

We’ve been working alongside several administrations, and the development team (fed)…

I am on the development team for v3, and I’ve been working hard to get us more jobs.

2 Likes

didn’t fdos try to force an emergency state meeting on CHRISTMAS

4 Likes

aigio = sad sad joke

3 Likes

As there has been a new presidency it has been going well so far.

3 Likes

oh hell nahhhhhhhhhh

No for real tho. God no.

3 Likes

#notreaty

2 Likes

Firstly, it’s a nation!

Secondly, Aigio isn’t ready for relations just yet. There’s still some corruption within the government, and a lot of work is yet to be done. Presidential elections are coming up, so it may be worth a shot after that.

2 Likes

Fs forums is so stupid and not reliable 90% of the time lol

54% say they will support a treaty
68% say they like peace talks

but…

62% SAY THEY DO NOT WANT AIGIO AFFILIATED ANYWAY WITH FS

like wtf guys lol stop being dumb

2 Likes

i think my favorite aigio oopsie is the founder running for president, saying he would leave if people told him to. and then when he was getting impeached and asked to resign for threatening to coup his own nation and comitting treason, he reset the government because he didnt get his way.

i dont understand how a group is so successful with a founder that just bullies and insults people with his influence and power. it’s quite disgusting.

like @Skye_Jones said, its constant fighting, because the founder is so incompetent he let the government get absolutely fucked.

take it from the former vice president, chief of staff, and minister of defense for that group. we do not need or should have relations with them.

signed,
Joshernaut
irrelevant congressman

2 Likes

as former president of aigio and current retiree of roblox and firestone in general, i can say with a wholehearted message starting relations with them is a bad idea. we were going to under my term, but that was put into cancellation toward the end, and if we look at the very essence of the government that doesn’t get along, or the turbulent politics that they like to play it doesn’t pan out well.

also, ash, our governor said in debate that firestone should be an isolated state without much of a foreign sector, so this itself would go against one of his campaign promises.

i can’t see this working out in any angle.

2 Likes

We should go to war with aigio no excuses

3 Likes

A peace treaty is different to being affiliated.

An affiliation would imply being allies, a peace treaty certainly does not mean that.

3 Likes

Aigio isn’t even mature enough or stable enough to maintain relations with. We’d be better off making out with Mayflower than ever maintaining relations with Aigio.

3 Likes

“Affiliated in anyway” is no where near close to being considered an ally lmao idk where you got that idea from

2 Likes

aigio is a burning box of mf and fs refugees

9 Likes