Favourite (former) dept/division/business?

To my knowledge (I’ve only been in firestone since mid 2021) there’s been various departments and divisions that existed since 2016 and have now been shut down, probably for varying reasons. Thought it would be interesting to know what closed departments/divisions (or even departments from like the rockport era and other fed groups for the minority of people who’ve been here that long) people miss and what they liked about them and stuff. For me personally I’ve not really been around here long enough to have been in any departments or divisions that have closed so I can’t comment.

Edit: Opening it up to businesses that closed down too, can’t be leaving out our lovely commerce buddies!

2 Likes

Any business with scriblelz was fun.

Metro State

scriblelz animal food

I personally stole 90k FSD in 15 minutes by making scrblelz animal co go public (I did stock fraud)

5 Likes

Is scriblelz still around? I haven’t seen anything of him in ages

1 Like

For real? That sucks. I don’t really know the guy but it’s an awful thing to happen to anyone.

2 Likes

firestone event service. funnest thing ever

4 Likes

when was that a thing?

1 Like
1 Like

Poop Gang

1 Like

@Philip_Forth did he fr??

1 Like

YES FIRESTONE EVENT STAFF!!! Loved it lol

Basically you had a group run events at the meeting center, security could kick players who rushed the stage, panel crew ran the lights and curtains, and there was one more I can’t remember

4 Likes

it was stage crew. aka run around on the catwalk and rp setting up speakers and stuff

2 Likes

Quest expeditions tbh

2 Likes

The Department of Defense

3 Likes

Same.

1 Like

dhs…even tho she’s not gone yet

i miss my k9, priscilla, everyday :broken_heart:

3 Likes

i hit her in my patrol car, sorry !

1 Like

…what

1 Like

PRISCILLA :skull:

2 Likes

i owned a cute little news station in rockport (The Advocate; if u want u can go back and read like a 2016 rockport article here LMAO – just dont mind my writing, i was like 14 okay)

but we had our own station in remmington with our own little news van and a little clipboard and microphone and aww it was so cute i miss my news station <3

sorta related note – ive always kinda wanted to do a concept in FS of like a non-politician political insider using connections in the government to report on exclusive stories with anonymous govt sources but idk it wouldn’t be as practical in FS as it is irl

3 Likes

real ones know

1 Like