FES(5char)

So, for those who don’t know, I joined roblox in 2020. I was talking to someone, and they mentioned that there was at one point a Firestone Event Service. For those of you who have been here forever, what happened?

4 Likes

It was shut down by Fed, events are now organized by the departmental staff themselves. Primarily because the positions were being abused and it had no real purpose.

5 Likes

I can tell you a bit about FES, but Kerbal summed it up.

3 divisions; security, panel control thing (forget what it was called) and stage crew.

Security basically stood outside doors at ease, they didn’t something else but I can’t remember
Panel control people trained to control the panel
Stage crew basically role played with the curtains, made sure the speakers were good, basically like DPW + your local theater stage crew. We also got to walk on the cat walk so that was pretty cool

edit: its also firestone event staff not service. also they operated only at the meeting center

5 Likes

lego pretty much said it all. worked as an old FES Security Supervisor. we didn’t do much and it started transitioning to where dept heads got admin and dept heads started running everything the way they wanted it.

also some sort of drama started with the final leader so it was shut down. i don’t see it coming back without a good, known, and community-trusted character

5 Likes

FES was mismanaged and stupid, hence why Fed removed it.

-Former FES Security

6 Likes

RIP FES?

4 Likes

Thank you all for the answers. @Kat4Katrina if you wanna close this tomorrow at one point, feel free

4 Likes

op req

2 Likes