Favourite (former) dept/division/business?

The original FBI from like 2018 was such a joke that it was entertainment, now they are underground and any operations are super lowkey (not how it used to be). They also weren’t scared to look into government officials which was good drama

3 Likes

most of firestone congress just go off on one in state announcements whenever something mildly dramatic happens so they basically do that job themselves tbh

2 Likes

Priscilla is unironically a fantastic dog name

2 Likes

DOD was DPS for FNG right? and like FBI too?

1 Like

SO BASED

1 Like

That article is actually pretty cool! clearly you were a very articulate 14 year old

1 Like

You can look at it that way, sure. Wasn’t used by me and Canine like that tho

2 Likes

I always thought that was what it was but I only heard about it when fed brought it up ages ago

1 Like

What did it do under you and canine? @SeanCityNavy

1 Like

agreed, quest was super fun. from both a passenger and staff POV, it was lit

also og fho was fun, not as big as quest but you could basically just deal with mcis and stuff. was fun

anyways, besides businesses, there haven’t been that many shutdown departments/divisions. FES (already said), DOD, IO, and soon to be DHS. lmk if I’m missing anything

oh and also firestone elections committee and the appeals court but those fr fell off

2 Likes

im gonna judge.

2 Likes

IO

wasnt in it, but man were the guys in it badass (namely Echo, absolute fucking chad he was) and they did some really cool stuff.

3 Likes

IO was the predecessor to FBI right?

1 Like

technically FBI was the predecessor to FBI, but IO broke off and started CIS which is the “main” reason FBI was brought back

3 Likes

I forgot special forces lol

They were legit the governors playground. I’d remember Governors going on raids and takedowns with them on the FNG team. They had no rules or laws applying to them for the longest time. But lady Justice caught up,

3 Likes

CGOC. basically DPS for government officials and it was a congressional committee. had some fun times on there lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.