Episode Five, the Firestone Department of Homeland Security

perfectly said

2 Likes

i do agree on this a bit in a way. but some of them or kinda most of them are actually really nice if you truly get to know them. honestly, yeah maybe some of them have a fat ego that they just like waving around in people’s face. but at the end of the day some of them are really nice and whatever. but yeah if they get to a toxic point going way out of line then yeah be banned.

2 Likes

guys this be crt-gate lol

1 Like

to piggyback on others, from being in crt before, crt generally seems to do seniority-based promotions, which has left other people who are more deserving of promotions years without being promoted. Furthermore, they have recently seemed to have some instability in their command, as it has switched three times in a matter of months.

1 Like

Having formerly been FPS Captain a good year or so ago I can attest these issues were still around then, though much less minor.

Going forward, I have to agree with Canine, command needs to take measures immediately to correct this or the government will step in and correct it by force.

11 Likes

what I’ve also noticed that is that when someone from a department like FSP joins DHS or a division in DHS with a lot of power such as CRT, their egos SKYROCKET to the roof and think they’re the “shit”. this isn’t all of CRT just specific individuals, which i won’t be naming.

what I mean by their egos skyrocketing is they think they’re “the shit” constantly, thinking they’re the best and harrassing people who dare attempt to criticize the division or department (like canine stated)

(on mobile)

8 Likes

I can definitely confirm this is not the case anymore.

5 Likes

your literally banned

1 Like

As I have a lot to say, yet I will yield any statements I have at this time due to the fact I’m a decent human being and will not proceed. With that being said, canine has had some good points for the longest time, and so do the rest of us.

Thank you,

3 Likes

To let your ego be that big because you joined a department on an online game isn’t healthy.

4 Likes

From my perspective, CRT is a clique which would explain why the command there is in need of proper guidance and the other points relative to this thread.

2 Likes

I completely agree with this and during my time in FSP, I noticed this occurring as well. This problem isn’t something that is recent per se but it has been an ongoing issue for the past year at minimum.

4 Likes

Me being a leader has nothing to do with the operations of DHS. I was assured that the comments were taken into consideration, but there is a massive difference between taking things into consideration and actually executing them properly. Maybe things will change, maybe not; only time will tell, but I really can’t seem to reason with myself on if it will or not.

Obviously, I am hoping that things will. Most I can do is just try to bring attention to things and support those who are trying to.

3 Likes

She’s been in DHS for a long time now. Jemma has been a trusted officer. She completed an application and got in fairly. Just because shes a female doesn’t mean command just simped and let her in. Stop the bs, please. Don’t down play her abilities.

3 Likes

lol…

witnesses corruption

advocates for change

still wants to be a passive bystander

5 Likes

That explains it, why no action is ever taken on enduring issues like this, or even some preventive measure, guess that’s just the Firestone nature.

3 Likes

i said this shit to a CRT agent and all they called me is “mentally retarded” and said I had “brain damage.” DHS is full of shit and I agree needs to be reformed.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ll give CRT the benefit of the doubt, this shouldn’t be taken as true (the post above this one):

https://gyazo.com/b7d65019d3f927af5e92ec73020c4ee8

1 Like

oh good job, you can screenshot.

1 Like
13 Likes