Episode Five, the Firestone Department of Homeland Security

yo anyone else happy now that they didn’t get into dhs??? :star_struck:

5 Likes

#lidelsdidnothingwrong

5 Likes

I don’t speak for every member of the public however, my interactions (in an undercover civilian capacity or on other accounts) usually leads to them being snobby, rude, egotistical, stuck up, and they often walk around and talk as if they’re better than everyone else. Of course, that doesn’t represent every member of CRT in any way. That’s how quite a few people perceive you guys based off of their interactions.

The phrase I’ll use to describe what I feel is, “a bad men wearing the good mans uniform”. Everyone in CRT (pre name-showing era), looked the exact same, and people interpreted you all the same.

7 Likes

LOL! fr superior department bow down fr fr carried me with their MP5s :pray::pray:

1 Like

Everyone looks at this department as a superior. I’m tired of seeing countless people get bullied by DHS. I see this as a citizen and a criminal daily. They think because they have the sexiest vehicles alive that they could legit tell kids to kill themselves. Hope a reform occurs.

5 Likes

shut up and finish your fite kid

2 Likes

I haven’t said a word in any Discord except that of the DOJ.

1 Like

why are you rude? let the damn girl breathe. if she got it in she got in. she is a normal human being like the damn rest of us. saying that just makes you look and sound rude and dumb. @TheOriginalsheriftom

7 Likes

TLDR; CRT is running around toxic, unchecked by administration or another department. Basically another FNG: Special Forces.

4 Likes

Preach that Nicole!

1 Like

lets not forget about free range IO

1 Like

boy don’t mind if i do.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any issues with IO

5 Likes

Sad reality, but you got a point with some of the members.

1 Like

I agree that it has problems. As a victim of being targetted by CRT members, it makes them look bad. A reform isn’t a bad idea since CRT basically has the trust of the entire state on them. Yet when they target me, it’s like they would rather not protect the state from danger and this would be discord related. I had no problem with them whilst on duty, but the ones I see that are like that are people that I know well that didn’t attack me. That brings me to my final point, a few months ago when I was an instructor for POST, one of the members were spectating and they were playing with the taser IN FRONT OF THE CADETS, not to mention outside too. And I told him to grow up and well, it made the certain members basically make fun of me for saying that, not to mention the same member wanted me gone for saying that. Yeah CRT isn’t under DPS and I respect that, but they act like they own the entire state, except the ones I know well that never disliked me.

4 Likes

As a leader yourself, you have to think to yourself this isn’t the best response. If you think that way, nothing will. That just makes it go down. I’m fairly sure that the admin took your last comments into consideration.

1 Like

Me: Casually streams V2

SS: Passes by my camera for like 0.1 second while I’m streaming

SS: Are you stalking us?

(Time to see how much shit I get :D)

3 Likes

I am just here to do my job and enforce the law

11 Likes

we just need to make sure :triumph:

1 Like

fairfull tries to bring some sort of valid argument yet entirely fails to do so.

if everyone had these sorts of problems w/ crt and you’re just gonna stand here and say, “our punishment system is very strict, we let nothing pass by!” and the same shit continues to keep being said over and over, it means your punishment system is honestly the worst lmao. i’m sorry but when i was in crt this crap was never allowed. if any crt member conducted themself in this way they would terminated instantly - let alone aren’t departments supposed to uphold the roblox tos and roc anyways? seems like they aren’t.

i served in fps, crt as a sgt, and ss. this type of crap was never allowed. and now its being allowed because crt thinks they’re some superior agency and have to make other departments and agencies feel inferior? god i seen some videos of crt and from my view they seem like garbage human beings. you are not entitled to anything, you are like everyone else, and if you’re going to be toxic and make the game feel toxic, then you should end up like jef too.

3 Likes