DyingSym, POST, FBI. Triple extravaganza!

Cherry, you are really fucking your reputation with this one.

4 Likes

Not trying to cause someone to get hacked here or have irl issues

3 Likes

who requested irl info? You did by demanding a guy send his Venmo records? I don’t get your point - also the only reputation I’m losing is with people who believe fbi should investigate stuff which happens outside of fs

2 Likes

im sorry chris but the fact that you even asked for personal information in the first place is BEYOND fucked up

and on top of that if they don’t answer is a crime?

ye can’t speak about decency when your asking for someones personal fucking info over a block game

2 Likes

also - per their own admission tbe personal info was redacted so what personal info would this gc contain?

2 Likes

It’s blanked over so we didn’t personally see it BUT it’s there so still treating it as if it’s there

We are not that low Sir

2 Likes

So you did request irl info and are maintaining it?

2 Likes

uhhh chief

2 Likes

What do you mean involving outside of FS, it is legit involving the current governor election. You make no sense with this.

4 Likes

It’s redacted in all forms so we don’t have Venmo names etc nor did we ever

But even if it’s blanked out it’s still THERE so it’s not gettin released

2 Likes

guys thats how interrogation works you scare them with prosecution.

3 Likes

yes that is but when it comes to personal info that really should not be the case

2 Likes

though your partner or whoever tf that is threatened prosecution if it was redacted like bro

2 Likes

Why did your client participate in a semi-coup?

That’s my question to you…

I already know the answer but we should all hear the why…

3 Likes

I love FBI stop making fun of them

4 Likes

simply said hobo bear is the clear victor here

2 Likes

being paid 5 dollars with a joke reason isn’t a semi coup and you know that

4 Likes

Can I get 5 dollars for voting for myself?

4 Likes

It’s an attempt to change the result of an election…

That’s just like rolling tanks to a voting booth and saying “you will vote for [name]” or stuffing extra ballots into a ballot box…

1 Like

From what I know, it hasnt been proven as a joke nor real, so if you could explain how it is a joke, that would be nice.

2 Likes