DonxId for Stapleton County Council (Special Election)

Citizens of Stapleton County,

Today, I officially announce my bid for the Stapleton County Council for the March 2021 Special Elections.

Introduction

Many of you may not know who I am. My name is DonxId and I have been engaged in different governmental establishments for a few years now. I applied for citizenship for the State of Firestone in order to make a change and be the voice of the voiceless. A couple years ago, I ran for the State House of Representatives, but was unsuccessful due to my inexperience in the legislature. After receiving political experience from other nations, I return to the State of Firestone in an attempt to reach out to the community once again. This speech will entail my goals about my campaign and I do hope I will get the support from many.

Experience

As I am new to Firestone Politics, I don’t have experience in any sort of elected position within the state. Running for the Stapleton County Council will allow me to get that experience needed and will allow me to start my political career here. While I do not have any experience within the state as aforementioned, below are some positions I have received while serving in different nations.

• U.S Deputy Secretary of Defense (AUSA).
  • White House Chief of Staff (AUSA).
  • Governor for the State of New York.
  • NYPD Commissioner.
  • Economic Adviser to the President of the Nation of Aigio.

After serving in different areas of government, I wish to bring my ideals and leadership experience to the County Council and I believe Stapleton County will prevail. Currently, I am the President of Ristoro, a company that will soon be established within the City of Redwood. My new company will provide new jobs to those that are currently unemployed. As a business owner, it allows me take what I’ve learned and bring it to city, county, and state level.

Campaign Goals and Promises

If elected to the Stapleton County Council, my main priorities are to work with different agencies, the municipalities within Stapleton County and business representatives.

â–ş Businesses within Stapleton County

Statistical data from the Department of Commerce present that we are getting a lot of new companies each month for the 2021 year. More businesses comes with more jobs for citizens. As an experienced business owner, I plan to be an advocate for other business leaders and those that wish to start a business. In order to promote activity and create new jobs for our citizens, I will be working with individuals from the Firestone Department of Commerce and different business leaders to organize job fairs within different municipalities located in Stapleton County. After speaking with different citizens, it is evident that many employees do not get paid. I will also be working with employers in trying to encourage them to pay company workers. I will investigate the issues and come up with different solutions in order to address concerns from these workers.

â–ş Municipalities

After speaking to a municipal leader, they claim that “No one really cares about Municipality.” I find this a major issue as our municipalities plays a big role in community experiences. Our three municipalities which are the District of Prominence, City of Redwood and City of Arborfield play a big role within the State of Firestone. In order to provide a greater experience to the public, I plan to work with municipal leaders in providing for different events, incentives, etc. Our municipalities are meant to provide a fun experience to all and shouldn’t be seen as just some extra thing.

â–ş Government Agencies

As aforementioned under the “Businesses within Stapleton County” subsection, I plan to begin with the Department of Commerce in assisting our business leaders to help with job growth with Stapleton County. After experiencing life as an average citizen within the State of Firestone, I’ve noticed a few irregularities when it comes to the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. When responding to calls, I’ve seen Deputy Sheriffs almost hit citizens and vehicles due to their erratic behavior. Some examples of erratic behavior are by driving on the opposite side of the road at high speeds when the right side of the road is clear, excessive speed when turning (this causes them to start going on the opposite side of the road at a traffic signal). I plan on working with SCSO Command to ensure an end to these terrible actions that risk the safety of our community.

Concluding Statements

My end goal is to see Stapleton County as a safe and thriving community. I will always be there for those that are afraid to speak up and take action. I am the true voice and savior of the people within Stapleton County. Reply with “Support” if you want to see Stapleton County at its best. Let’s all do this together. :fist:

Thank you,
DonxId

6 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support via DM by Douglas MacArthur#6200.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support via DMs from commissioner.#7689.

3 Likes

Support via DMs from bear#6199.

3 Likes

signed

local retard

4 Likes

support. great person hope he makes it

5 Likes

vey easy support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

So you basically want to take over the job of Commerce…? Also how are you an “experienced business owner”?

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Thank you for your question Mr. TheGreenLego_Brick.

No, I do not wish to take over any job from the Department of Commerce. My intention was to work with local business leaders and the Department of Commerce to organize more job fairs to ensure job and economic growth.

I’m an experienced business owner because I’ve owned several organizations in the past. Not directly with the State of Firestone though. I do have one company that’s going through inspection. I’ve gained experience throughout Roblox.

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

full support, excited to see what you come up with! :smiley:

6 Likes

support!!