DonxId for Redwood City Council

DONXID FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL
2021 Special Election for the Redwood City Council

Greetings to the citizens of the City of Redwood,

My name is DonxId and I am announcing my candidacy for the Redwood City Council. A lot of you have seen me as a County Councilman and others have seen me communicate with other citizens around the Firestone communications server.

Even though this may sound generic to many other speeches, I do plan on working with business leaders to help the city grow economically. Most of my views and goals about businesses can be tied back to my speech when I was running for Stapleton County Council (DonxId for Stapleton County Council). With more businesses located in the City of Redwood, it will provide with more activity and services for our citizens. As a business leader myself, I plan on taking my entrepreneurial values and using them while serving on the Council to provide a different type of politics. I’m not your normal politician, nor do I intend to be one.

Connection between the municipalities and the county and state governments are essential. In order to promote the wonderful City of Redwood and help its activity, working with the higher levels of government will ensure an increase in its reputation. A lot of people have been telling me that “no one cares about the municipalities” or that municipal governments don’t really matter. Our municipalities DO matter. They are what make up this county and this state. If elected, I will be sure to mend our relations and will work to a stronger city.

Regarding my experiences, I have had some experience within Firestone as a County Councilman, but below are some positions I’ve held outside this state:

• U.S Deputy Secretary of Defense (AUSA).
  • White House Chief of Staff (AUSA).
  • Governor for the State of New York.
  • NYPD Commissioner.
  • Economic Adviser to the President of the Nation of Aigio

As a man that works and listens to the people, I intend to listen to every single person that contacts me. The people are who I work for and support. I do this for everyone, not for myself. Vote me for a better future!

Signed,
DonxId

6 Likes

i believe city is a good fit for this man to gain experience
support

7 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Like the Chairman stated, I believe that it is a good way to get experience.

Support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

don’t accidentally resign this time

4 Likes

Haha! I won’t. I learned it the hard way.

3 Likes

support!!

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

you know what? despite being a former opponent, you have good skills. support (also dont resign on accident again please)

4 Likes

You were a really cool opponent. Thank you for your support. (And I won’t hehe)

3 Likes

MMassive support! Donald is a great guy

5 Likes

Supportt

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support