DonxId for Stapleton County Council (Special Election)

Support.

5 Likes

Support & endorsed.

Good luck.

Mayor DyingSym

5 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Support

Signed,
haybilly88
Firestone State Patrol Lieutenant
Firestone Air Support Unit Vice Commander
Firestone Department of Corrections Senior Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Corrections Marine Division Ensign
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor
Redwood City Clerk

7 Likes

I support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support via DM from PearWasTaken#8513.

5 Likes

Support! Great candidate!

5 Likes

Support

Lieutenant 0ttoKari (until midnight)
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

5 Likes

i appreciate the fact that you started your career in the right place. i 100 percent support you.

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

If you mean mandating, then no

6 Likes

Support.
Just saying also that DoCM holds a few business fairs per year and also a bill has been created in the Senate that’ll mean business owners don’t have to pay employees.

4 Likes

Thank you for your post Senator. My plan isn’t to have a mandate as I can see the issues it can cause. It would hurt more than it would help. I could possibly set something up with business owners that could potentially have the ability to pay their workers. I would begin there and we would slowly work our way up.

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

As we are nearing the end of our campaign and with our citizens going out to vote, I thank each and every one of my supporters. With this being my first serious run for political office within the State of Firestone, I am grateful to those that took the time out of their busy schedules to read my speech and give me support for my campaign! Lets finish this special election with a bang! Thank you again for this wonderful experience! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I just wanted to inform all my supporters that I have been successfully elected to the Stapleton County Council! Thank you all so much for getting me here. I will get to work right away and will begin to follow through with my campaign promises. :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Election over.

1 Like